Customer Service Representatives
Posted on: September 12, 2018
DescriptionMonday - Friday Opportunity, Typically 8a-5p Now hiring Entry-level Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) for our call center operations in Bloomington, Illinois. Afni is a contact center company and our call center agents are the backbone of our business. When customers call us, our CSRs answer the phone, make connections, answer questions, solve problems, and get people happily on their way. Are you ready to be successful, advance your career, make friends, and do meaningful work that makes a difference to people? Join our global team and fuel your passion for work and life. As a Call Center Customer Service Representative, you'll:
- Work in our call center, wear a headset, and talk to customers who call you over the phone.
- Help customers with their accounts. People call us because they have billing questions, are having product and service trouble, need to upgrade or downgrade their accounts, or want or need to buy products. We're here to help them.
- Listen, understand, and take quick action. Like all of us, customers just want someone to listen and help get their problems solved. You'll do both.
- Stick to your schedule, show up for work on time, and get engaged with our company's culture and activities. The more you invest in your career, the more it gives back to you. When you join Afni, we will:
- Instantly make you part of our global family of diverse people focused on making really good customer experiences happen.
- Start you off with an hourly base pay, above the minimum wage.
- Give you ways to earn more every single month through bonus and incentives.
- Show you a clear path and provide the tools you need to earn more responsibilities and promotions.
- Offer you the benefits you'd expect, plus some surprise perks you'll love. RequirementsBring it. You're qualified if you:
- Are at least 18 years old.
- Have a high school diploma or GED.
- Are legally eligible to work in the United States.
- Can use a computer and navigate the web.
- Have a naturally positive attitude.
- Love to help people.
- Are ready to be part of a team and contribute to Afni's success.
- Can pass a drug test and criminal background check. The application takes just a few minutes to complete. Once you have completed your application, you can self-schedule a time to come on site for the next steps in the process or feel free to stop by our center at 1310 Martin Luther King Dr. between the hours of 8 a.m. and 4 p.m.
Keywords: Afni, Bloomington , Customer Service Representatives, Sales , Bloomington, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!