CDL Van Delivery Driver
Company: Gordon Food Service
Posted on: December 1, 2019
Come Grow with Us!
We're hiring CDL permit holders and licensed delivery drivers to
help us as we continue to expand our fleet. For you, it's a great
way to get to know our business and prepare to drive our truck
delivery routes in the future!
Our Drivers are an essential part of our customer experience,
delivering smaller loads, the unexpected order, or taking care of
- Committed schedules that allow you to be home daily
- Exceptional benefits, pay, and incentives
- High-quality, well-maintained equipment
- Dedicated to your safety Everyone is important here at Gordon
Food Service - especially our delivery driver teams!
We depend upon our Drivers to meet the needs of our customers
(restaurants, hospitals & education centers) as valued
representatives of the Gordon Food Service image by providing
exceptional, accurate deliveries.
You're home daily - here's what you'd be doing each day:
- Keep our customer happy with accurate, timely, deliveries of
- Build and maintain good customer relationships We'll teach you
a lot, but we do have a few minimum requirements:
- You must be 21 years of age or older
- CDL A permit required; must secure CDL A license within 90 days
- Operators License and ability to operate a delivery van
- One year previous driving experience and one year experience in
customer service or related field
- Must be able to operate a two-wheeler with a load weighing up
to 350 pounds
- Clean driving record - No drug or alcohol offenses in the last
- High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred
- Must pass a RIAH (hair sample) drug screen and a background
check Find out more about our values, culture, and benefits at
gfs.com/careers. Be part of it!
Gordon Food Service values our customers and understands that their
success is largely dependent upon their workforce. To demonstrate
our commitment to our partnership, we will require any candidate
who works for a Gordon Food Service customer to provide a letter of
support from their management if they are selected for the
Gordon Food Service is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment,
or in terms or conditions of employment, without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a
qualified individual with disability. The EEO is the Law poster is
If you require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the
application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit
your request to email@example.com and use the words "Accommodation
Request" in your subject line. Please keep in mind this method is
reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a
All Gordon Food Service locations are tobacco-free.
Gordon Food Service is a drug-free workplace and drug tests all
Keywords: Gordon Food Service, Bloomington , CDL Van Delivery Driver, Professions , Bloomington, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!