Senior Enterprise Cloud Architect
Company: COUNTRY Financial
Posted on: August 15, 2019
COUNTRY Financial is looking for a dynamic and experienced
Enterprise Cloud Architect who's a technology leader with a strong
sense of ownership and engineering mindset. You will be responsible
for establishing and overseeing COUNTRY's cloud strategy including:
developing and driving cloud adoption plans, cloud application
design, and cloud management and monitoring across the enterprise.
As a member of the enterprise architecture team, you will work very
closely with the solutions architects in influencing and adopting
cloud technology platforms, tools, and services. Additionally, you
will be leading the overall architecture effort for strategic cloud
initiatives, and providing consulting services to the organization
on latest cloud trends and issues.
This role will build, maintain and govern an enterprise level
blueprint depicting a holistic view of the organization's business
strategy through the supporting technology. Partner with Business
representatives, Application Portfolio & Application Development,
Engineering, Operations and Support, IT Security, Digital partners,
IT Planning, and the Project Management Office. Provide guidance
and direction to the overall technical strategy and roadmap by
aligning cost-effective and reusable solutions while advancing the
usage of new emerging trends and technical capabilities. Define and
govern a series of deliverables and processes within the
organization's operating model, ensuring every aspect of
architecture is thoroughly considered and effectively executed.
Develop a community of practice for the proper execution of the
architectural components and for the enablement of solutions
- Create, maintain, and govern architectural views and blueprints
depicting the Business and IT landscape in its current,
transitional, and future state.
- Recommend long-term direction on strategic advancements within
the technical portfolio.
- Define and maintain standards for artifacts containing
architectural content within the operating model.
- Build a Community of Practice for solutions architecture while
leveraging architectural tools, processes, and practices.
- Offer insight, guidance, and direction on the usage of emerging
trends and technical capabilities.
- Strong understanding of cloud technology and its implementation
across major Cloud providers (ex. Azure, AWS and Google).
- Strong understanding of enterprise infrastructure and
application components (servers, storage, networks, database,
application servers etc.).
- Experience planning and executing the migration of enterprise
IT systems and applications to cloud. Experience transforming and
migrating on-prem enterprise custom developed and COTS applications
to public cloud environments.
- Experience implementing and operating an enterprise-scale
cloud, including service catalog and service enablement automation,
DevOps automation frameworks, CI/CD pipelining, automated delivery
models (blue-green, canary, etc.), cross-region DR and
active-active architecture, tagging frameworks, audit controls
using Cloud Custodian and similar tools.
- Experience creating day1 cloud operating models with
foundational capabilities and developing roadmaps to get to the
desired future state operating model.
- Guide solutions architects to define transition steps and
strategy for adopting and migrating to the cloud platforms.
- Experience developing standards and guidelines to be utilized
in cloud development, integrations, and operations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with emphasis
on the ability to articulate the features and merits of cloud
computing to diverse audiences.
- Experience with cloud native architecture and development.
Proven expertise with modern architecture techniques including
micro services and event driven architectures.
- Bachelor's degree and at least 15 years of experience in
information technology OR,
- Master's degree and at least 12 years of experience in
information technology OR,
- At least 17 years of experience in information technology.
- 2 years lead experience.
- Normal office environment.
- Work may extend beyond normal business hours as business needs
For more details about careers at COUNTRY Financial--, please visit
us online at www.countryfinancial.com/careers
COUNTRY Financial does not generally sponsor individuals for
employment-based visas for this position.
Keywords: COUNTRY Financial, Bloomington , Senior Enterprise Cloud Architect, Professions , Bloomington, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!