Infrastructure Analyst - Network Hardware Support
Company: State Farm
Posted on: April 16, 2019
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures that the technical infrastructure is sufficiently
robust, scalable, and efficient to deliver the integrated services
underlying the physical environment that supports the processes,
resources, and operators required for developing, integrating,
sustaining enterprise applications and support services
- Addresses the day-to-day management and maintenance of
infrastructure services, systems, applications, and hardware
- Supports architecture, preliminary design, implementation, and
- Develops infrastructure strategy and operational policies,
standards, and processes tailored to agency or department
- Develops asset management processes that support the
provisioning, tracking, reporting, ownership, risk, controls, and
financial status of IT assets
- Enables service desk, help desk, and call center development,
implementation, operations, and process improvement
- Ensures service level management through the development of
processes, people, technology, and service level and operating
- Utilizes strong business and technical knowledge of
platforms/operating systems to develop and support data, databases
- May be responsible for the implementation and ongoing
administration of the Big Data ecosystem
- Understands and uses software development practices to manage
configuration and automate provisioning
- Ensures infrastructure and operations security, such as network
and application firewalls, authentication, identity management, and
intrusion detection and prevention
- Based on assignment, requires competencies in data center
operations, infrastructure platforms, and service delivery.
Technical specialties include local- and wide-area network design,
servers, storage, backup, disaster recovery, continuity of
operation, performance monitoring, virtualization, cloud computing,
modeling, visualization, and other emerging technologiesAdditional
Details:State Farm is seeking a voice contact center infrastructure
analyst to be responsible for planning, designing, testing,
implementing and supporting voice contact center technologies in an
enterprise scaled environment. Candidates for this position will be
required to design and support robust, scalable, and highly
available contact center solutions. The role requires specific
expertise in the design and configuration of on-premise as well as
cloud environments. This is an opportunity to modernize our
environment and be an integral part of creating our next generation
contact center solution.Preferred Qualifications:
- Expert understanding of Cisco Contact Center enterprise
technologies, including centralized ingress gateways, CVP, VXML,
ICM and UCCE/UC integration.
- Strong understanding of Cisco Unified Communication products
like Unified Communication Manager.
- Strong understanding of Voice Gateway configuration,
transcoding, dial peer configuration, and digit manipulation.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Windows sever OS and
- Strong understanding of enterprise cloud contact center
- Familiarity with Routing and Switch / Data Networking skills,
including DHCP, QoS, IP routing protocols.
- Familiarity with Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Trunking,
including carrier-based SIP service.
- Familiarity with enterprise size Session Border Controller
- Excellent presentation/verbal communication skills and the
ability to train and mentor other team members.
- Ability to work well both independently, and in a team
- Cisco Certifications preferred and cloud certifications (i. e.
AWS, Microsoft) are a plus.Incumbency:This position will have an
18-month incumbency period, beginning on the effective date of the
position, which must be met before the employee can post for any
other lateral State Farm position. Employees may be considered for
openings for Technology Engineer positions or promotional
opportunities into leadership at any time, and into a promotional
position within the same job structure after 6 months from the
effective date of the position. In these cases, the remaining
incumbency would be waived. The incumbency period does not affect
the at-will relationship between State Farm and the employee and
does not create an employment contract, nor contractual rights.
Last Date to Apply: by 4/22/2019 by 3:00 PM
- Job may require travel via commercial transportation and/or
driving motor vehicles
- Job may require irregular work hours and travel outside normal
Keywords: State Farm, Bloomington , Infrastructure Analyst - Network Hardware Support, Professions , Bloomington, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!