Infrastructure Analyst - Middleware and Tool Delivery Support
Company: State Farm Insurance
Posted on: September 9, 2018
req4873 Job Title:
Infrastructure Analyst - Middleware and Tool Delivery Support Number of Openings:
1 Job Category:
Professional/Technical Employment Type:
Regular Full-Time Shift:
This posting is for a position in Enterprise Technology within the Agency, Marketing and Contact Center area. The Contact Center Operations Product Suite is responsible for providing technology solutions for the many contact centers within State Farm based on business partner and customer needs and expectations. This position is for the Quality Management Product Team, which is responsible for quality management, call recording, and speech analytics solutions as well as 3rd level support.
The primary purpose of the Product Team is to provide solutions for analysis and management of Contact Center employees including associate evaluation, speech transcription/analysis, and call recording. The team strives to deliver results that increase operational efficiency within the contact center, and enable effective coaching. The team adheres to agile principles and practices to deliver with quality and pace. Knowledge/Experience Desired:
Middleware and Tool Delivery Support - Performs the planning, consulting, technical analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and daily support of Quality management infrastructure and systems. Integrates and manages middleware.
Prior experience with telephony (UC/Cisco integration) call recordings, quality management tools and processes, and/or speech analytics tools/transcription processes desired.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures that the technical infrastructure is sufficiently robust, scalable, and efficient to deliver the integrated services underlying the physical environment that supports the processes, resources, and operators required for developing, integrating, sustaining enterprise applications and support services
- Addresses the day-to-day management and maintenance of infrastructure services, systems, applications, and hardware usage
- Supports architecture, preliminary design, implementation, and infrastructure operations
- Develops infrastructure strategy and operational policies, standards, and processes tailored to agency or department missions
- Develops asset management processes that support the provisioning, tracking, reporting, ownership, risk, controls, and financial status of Enterprise Technology assets
- Enables service desk, help desk, and call center development, implementation, operations, and process improvement
- Ensures service level management through the development of processes, people, technology, and service level and operating level agreements
- Utilizes strong business and technical knowledge of platforms/operating systems to develop and support data, databases or products
- May be responsible for the implementation and ongoing administration of the Big Data ecosystem
- Understands and uses software development practices to manage configuration and automate provisioning
- Ensures infrastructure and operations security, such as network and application firewalls, authentication, identity management, and intrusion detection and prevention
- Based on assignment, requires competencies in data center operations, infrastructure platforms, and service delivery. Technical specialties include local- and wide-area network design, servers, storage, backup, disaster recovery, continuity of operation, performance monitoring, virtualization, cloud computing, modeling, visualization, and other emerging technologies
This position will have an 18-month incumbency period, beginning on the effective date of the position, which must be met before the employee can post for any other lateral State Farm position. Employees may be considered for openings for Technology Engineer positions or promotional opportunities into leadership at any time, and into a promotional position within the same job structure after 6 months from the effective date of the position. In these cases, the remaining incumbency would be waived. The incumbency period does not affect the at-will relationship between State Farm and the employee and does not create an employment contract, nor contractual rights.
- Job may require travel via commercial transportation and/or driving motor vehicles
- Job may require irregular work hours and travel outside normal business hours
#LI-LF1 - provided by Dice Agile, Analysis, Analyst, Architecture, Call Center, Cisco, Consulting, Development, Disaster Recovery, Hardware, Help Desk, Management, Middleware, Modeling, Security, Testing
Keywords: State Farm Insurance, Bloomington , Infrastructure Analyst - Middleware and Tool Delivery Support, Professions , Bloomington, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!