Maintenance Technician - AWS Nights (6PM-6AM)
Company: Advanced Technology Services
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Maintenance Technician IIFounded in 1985, ATS is a company with
a presence in the United States, Mexico and the United Kingdom. We
are professionals in Industrial Maintenance and we make factories
run better. Click to learn more about ATS Summary:
- Under supervision, performs mid to expert level mechanical,
electrical, and systems troubleshooting, repair, and preventive
maintenance on equipment in accordance with manufacturer's manuals,
diagrams, sketches, etc.Responsibilities:
- Performs mid to expert level break-fix & preventative
maintenance. This includes but is not limited to: observing devises
in operation to location root cause of problem; dismantling devices
to gain access to and remove defective parts; examining parts to
detect imperfections; adjustment of functional parts of devices and
control instruments; repair and/or replacement of defective parts;
testing of device to observe performance; and performing tests for
electrical circuitry and mechanical systems; reconditioning and
repairing machine tools.
- Identifies and sources parts, supplies and repair items as
- Independently performs maintenance as per industry
- May be required to setup and operate multiple machining
operations including but not limited to: lathe, drill press,
grinder, and other metalworking tools to make and repair parts. May
perform welding tasks.
- Complies with 5S and housekeeping standards.
- Drives and participates in CI activities - processes, results
and cost savings.
- Updates records and reviews CMMS history.
- Troubleshoots and analyzes control systems to resolve software/
hardware and configuration problems.
- Utilizes predictive maintenance technologies to collect
equipment performance data.
- Provides assistance to lower level technicians and leadership
to small teams. Performs more advanced functions as a part of
training and development.
- Completes on-the-job and technical self-study programs for
- Follows all safety related policies, rules, regulations,
technical instructions and guidelines. Situational awareness and
identify unsafe behaviors and conditions.Qualifications:
- High School Graduate or equivalent (GED).
- Associates degree with a Technical focus and 3 years of related
experience in general industry; or 5 years of related experience in
general industry or successful completion of the ATS Technician
- Understands electrical, mechanical, fluid power and control
systems. Can analyze problems and perform repairs.
- Must be able to use basic hand tools and specialized tools as
appropriatePhysical Demands and Working Conditions:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to stand; walk; use hands/fingers to handle, or
feel; reach with hands and arms; climb, ascend/descend or balance
to heights that may require a ladder or lift; stoop, kneel, crouch,
or crawl in confined spaces; and talk or hear. The employee is
occasionally required to sit. The employee must occasionally lift
and/or move more than 50 pounds. The employee is regularly required
to use close vision and color vision. The employee is occasionally
exposed to outside weather conditions and risk of electrical shock.
Work is typically performed in a factory environment and is usually
very loud. In the factory environment, the employee may be exposed
to hazardous materials and/or greasy or slippery factory floors.
Development and Training:
- Development is at the core of what we do and ATS is committed
to providing our employees with the opportunity to expand their
skillsets. You'll be given the resources and mentorship you need to
succeed in a company committed to education, development and
organic growth. Benefits:
- Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability
insurance and a flexible spending account - save money pre-tax for
eligible medical expenses
- Employee Assistance Program and Comprehensive Wellness
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company match - to prepare
for your future
- Extensive Safety Training, New Hire Orientation, Continuous
Learning and Development programs and Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays and Vacation Time - encouraging work-life balance
ATS is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all
aspects of employment to all applicants and employees, regardless
of age, color, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender
identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, disability,
veteran status, genetic information or other legally protected
Keywords: Advanced Technology Services, Bloomington , Maintenance Technician - AWS Nights (6PM-6AM), Professions , Pontiac, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...