Design Estimator ABC-IL
Company: Nucor Steel Auburn, Inc.
Location: El Paso
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Job Details Division: [[division_obj]] Location: [[filter4]] ,
[[filter3]] , [[filter2]] Other Available Locations: [[mfield1]]
Basic Job Functions:
- Create competitive, accurate and thorough pre-sale designs and
estimates for building systems in accordance with company processes
- Provide clear verbal and written communication with customers
- Receive and clarify quote requests to provide well qualified
proposals with all assumed and provided information for the
- Understand and support ABC service practices, customer needs,
division goals and influence acceptable results for both ABC and
- Utilize knowledge of current building codes for design of
- Maintain an understanding of ABC products and usage.
- Effectively interpret architectural, structural, and mechanical
- Assist Customers in recognizing value engineering
- Generate high quality work in a fast-paced environment while
meeting scheduled deadlines.
- Travel to assist our customers as needed.
- [[cust_safetyState]]Minimum Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- 2 years of Metal Building or Construction related industry
experience, or a Bachelors degree in Engineering, Construction,
Architecture, or other related field.
- Can currently read, understand and comprehend Architectural,
Structural, and Mechanical project drawings.
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, Access, and 2 dimensional
drawing software.Preferred Qualifications:
- 2+ years Metal Building Design, Detailing, or Estimating
- Working knowledge of pre-engineered metal building
- Functional knowledge of EQuote, NBG Design Tools, Access,
Tekla, or BrisCAD.
- College Degree in Construction related
field.[[cust_mngState]]Nucor is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer M/F/Disabled/Vets and a drug free workplace
Keywords: Nucor Steel Auburn, Inc., Bloomington , Design Estimator ABC-IL, Professions , El Paso, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!