Claim Associate-Auto ILR
Company: State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company
Posted on: November 28, 2018
Requisition ID:req5598Job Title:Claim Associate-Auto ILRNumber of Openings:50Job Category:Para-Professional/SupportEmployment Type:Regular Full-TimeShift:Any/AllWeekends:BothLocation:Tempe, AZDuties and Responsibilities:Duties and Responsibilities:
- Delivers a remarkable customer experience throughout the reporting and handling of lower complexity claims, identifying and ensuring prompt routing of claims to other functional areas
- Receives and processes claim information, and communicate with internal and external customers via phone and other communication channels
- Works in a team environment to handle and investigate low complexity/high volume work in a call center environment
- Captures new loss reports using established procedures and job aids, and handles multiple computer applications while helping customers on the phone
- Utilizes the applicable job aids, expertise, and tools to process and document lower-complexity claims
- Gathers information and explain coverage and claim processes on liability, PIP/MPC, UMPD, physical damage coverages, and initiate auto processing for payments as appropriate
- Coordinates with team leads for coaching and other claim handling questionsAdditional Details: Auto Initial Loss Reporting (AUTO ILR) claims is a dedicated, in-office workforce that supports a 24 hour and 7 days a week work environment driven by customer demands.
START DATE: January 14, 2019
SALARY: The starting pay is $34,758.75/yr / $17.25/hr. Shift pay including weekends may apply. Our compensation programs are always evolving and are subject to change.
LOCATION: 500 E. Rio Salado Pkwy, Tempe, AZ 85281. Candidates must be willing to relocate themselves at their expense to this location.
TRAINING: Selected candidates will attend 10 weeks of required paid training; Monday - Friday 7:30am - 4:00pm.
No time off will be granted during the training. Please ensure you are able to commit to the mandatory training before applying.
LICENSING: Training may include Claims Adjusters Licensing paid for by State Farm. Successful selected candidates will receive a job offer stating that continued employment as a State Farm Auto ILR Claims Associate is contingent upon meeting the requirements necessary to obtain appropriate state(s) mandated licenses. This includes successfully completing all applicable licensing exam(s), and background checks required of various state(s). Unsuccessful candidates may be released from employment.
WORK SCHEDULE: Employees work schedules may change based on business need and are expected to be shift flexible as business needs change.
Must be willing to work flexible work shifts as operation dictates. May work irregular hours, including weekends and holidays, based on workload and job requirements within a 24-hour work environment. May be required to work overtime.
Fulfill state licensing and continuing education requirements as applicable. Job may require travel overnight via commercial transportation or driving motor vehicles to any office locations where the Company does business, or other locations to conduct/attend training, conferences, meetings, and/or seminars.
Keywords: State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company, Bloomington , Claim Associate-Auto ILR, Other , Bloomington, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!