Claim Associate-Auto ILR
Company: State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company
Posted on: November 4, 2018
Requisition ID:req5213Job Title:Claim Associate-Auto ILRJob Category:Para-Professional/SupportEmployment Type:Regular Full-TimeShift:Any/AllWeekends:BothLocation:Richardson, TXDuties and Responsibilities:Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver a remarkable customer experience throughout the reporting and handling of lower complexity claims, identifying and ensuring prompt routing of claims to other functional areas
- Receive and process claim information, and communicate with internal and external customers via phone and other communication channels
- Work in a team environment to handle and investigate low complexity/high volume work in a call center environment
- Captures new loss reports using established processes
- Handle claims meeting Express criteria, engage team leads as needed, and route claims to other segments
- Utilizes the applicable job aids, expertise, and tools to process and document lower-complexity claims
- Gather information and explain coverage and claim processes on liability, PIP/MPC, UMPD, physical damage coverages, and initiate auto processing for payments as appropriate
- Coordinate with team leads for coaching and other claim handling questionsAdditional Details:START DATE: 1/14/2019
Auto Initial Loss Reporting (AUTO ILR) claims is a dedicated, in-office workforce that supports a 24 hour and 7 days a week work environment driven by customer demands. Auto ILR Claim Associates are the first contact with customers involved in an auto loss. We focus on fact finding, data entry to create a new claim and responding to customer needs by processing claims efficiently with one call resolution.
Our associates and their commitment to customer service make the difference. We want our associates to OWN IT every day by helping our customers recover from the unexpected. Our common values of Care, Confidence, Commitment and Community are important to our success.
SALARY: Competitive starting salary $34,758.75/annual ($17.25/hr); shift pay (including weekends) may apply. Advanced bilingual fluency skills required for language positions. Candidates will be required to participate in a third-party language assessment for further consideration. Selected bilingual candidates will receive bilingual pay differential of $1.25/hour for Spanish and $1.50/hour for Korean, Cantonese, Mandarin or Vietnamese and a one-time $1,000 language bonus. Our compensation programs are always evolving and are subject to change.
LOCATION: State Farm at CityLine, Bldg 2, 1201 State Street, Richardson, TX
Candidates must be willing to relocate themselves at their expense to this location.
TRAINING: Selected candidates will attend 10 weeks of mandatory paid training; Monday through Friday from 7:30am - 4:00pm.
LICENSING: Training may include Claims Adjusters Licensing paid for by State Farm. Successful selected candidates will receive a job offer stating that continued employment as a State Farm Auto ILR Customer Associate is contingent upon meeting the requirements necessary to obtain appropriate state(s) mandated licenses. This includes successfully completing all applicable licensing exam(s), and background checks required of various state(s). Unsuccessful candidates may be released from employment.
WORK SCHEDULE: After training, full-time weekly schedules total 38:45 per week. Employees are expected to work in a shift environment including irregular hours, weekends, and holidays based on workload, job requirements and customer demand. Employees work schedules may change based on business need and are expected to be shift flexible as business needs change.
Fulfill state licensing and continuing education requirements as applicable. Job may require travel overnight via commercial transportation or driving motor vehicles to any office locations where the Company does business, or other locations to conduct/attend training, conferences, meetings, and/or seminars. Must be willing to work flexible work shifts as operation dictates. May work irregular hours, including weekends and holidays, based on workload and job requirements within a 24-hour work environment. May be required to work overtime. **Start Date 1/14/2019
Keywords: State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company, Bloomington , Claim Associate-Auto ILR, Other , Bloomington, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!