Company: State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company
Posted on: November 4, 2018
Requisition ID:req5060Job Title:Claim Associate-ExpressNumber of Openings:43Job Category:Para-Professional/SupportEmployment Type:Regular Full-TimeShift:Any/AllWeekends:BothLocation:Phoenix, AZDuties and Responsibilities:Duties and Responsibilities:
- Delivers a remarkable customer experience throughout the handling of lower complexity claims, identifying and ensuring prompt routing of claims to other functional areas.
- Receives and processes claim information, and communicate with internal and external customers via phone and other communication channels.
- Works in a team environment and handles low complexity/high volume work in contact/call center environment
- Successful completion of required training programs and licensing; continuing education for licensing
- Listen and communicate clearly, professionally and empathetically
- Work from established procedures and job aids and handle multiple computer applications while helping customers on the phone
- Educate customers on the claim process
- Escalate problems or inquiries as needed
- Maintain quality, accuracy and professionalism in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changing environment
- Prior call center or customer service experience is preferredAdditional Details:
- Fulfill state licensing and continuing education requirements as applicable
- Job may require travel overnight via commercial transportation or driving motor vehicles to any office locations where the Company does business, or other locations to conduct/attend training, conferences, meetings, and/or seminars
- May be required to work additional hours, overtime hours, or non-standard hours, including varying work shifts, nights, weekends and holidays, based on workload and as the operation dictates
LOCATION: 500 E. Rio Salado Parkway, (Marina Heights -Tempe Town Lake) Tempe AZ 85281, candidates must be willing to relocate themselves at their expense to this location
Training Hours: Monday to Friday 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM starting on December 3, 2018 until February 16, 2019
No time off will be granted during the training. Please ensure you are able to commit to the mandatory training before applying.
Pay for Performance Merit reviews are conducted annually to reward associates with performance-based pay increases. As you continuously grow, your pay often grows too.
Annual Bonus Potential The annual bonus provides a way to reward eligible employees for their contributions and continuing commitment to the overall success of the State Farm-- Companies goals
Total Rewards You may be eligible to participate in our total rewards benefits package which includes medical, dental, life and disability insurance, vision, 401(k) plan, credit union, tuition aid reimbursement, a fully funded retirement pension plan and more
Express Auto Claims is a dedicated, in-office workforce that supports a 24 hour and 7 days a week work environment driven by customer demands. SALARY: Competitive starting salary $34,758.75/annual ($17.25/hr.); shift pay (including weekends) may apply. Our compensation programs are always evolving and are subject to change.
LICENSING: Training may include Claims Adjusters Licensing paid for by State Farm. Successful selected candidates will receive a job offer stating that continued employment as a State Farm Express Customer Associate is contingent upon meeting the requirements necessary to obtain appropriate state(s) mandated licenses. This includes successfully completing all applicable licensing exam(s), and background checks required of various state(s). Unsuccessful candidates may be released from employment.
WORK SCHEDULE: After training, full-time weekly schedules total 38:45 per week. Employees are expected to work in a shift environment including irregular hours, weekends, and holidays based on workload, job requirements and customer demand. Employees work schedules may change based on business need and are expected to be shift flexible as business needs change.
Keywords: State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company, Bloomington , Claim Associate-Express, Other , Bloomington, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!