Posted on: September 12, 2023
The Echo Technologist oversees technical procedures, patient
care and work flows in the echocardiography laboratory. Perform a
full range of cardiac diagnostic testing. Assist performing
physicians and sonographers in providing high quality
- Performs routine and complex echocardiographic sonography
imaging procedures following departmental guidelines.
- Demonstrates acceptable imaging quality standards by critiquing
positioning, technical factors and alignment. Reviews patient data
for accuracy, quality and completeness.
- Documents accurately and completely.
- Cross-trains to other divisions of CV Services.
- Administers contrast when needed and not contraindicated.
- Completes documentation of studies performed and charges in
Epic as well as complete preliminary info in Xcelera system for
- Is included in a rotation of call thru the week and on weekends
with other Team members.
- Is Team minded and provides compassionate care and quality
studies to our community of patients.
- Performs all forms of Echo testing (Exercise Stress; Dobutamine
stress; Echoes; Pediatric echoes; Tranesophageal echoes) in a
- Seeks to advance their knowledge in all aspects of Echo with an
open mind to constructive learning and teaching.
Keywords: CARLE, Bloomington , ECHO Technologist, Other , Bloomington, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!