BMW Sales / Client Advisor
Company: BMW of Bloomington
Posted on: November 26, 2022
BMW of Bloomington is offering an outstanding career opportunity as
a Client Advisor. Enthusiasm and professionalism along with
outstanding communication skills can make you a candidate to
supplement our fun and friendly staff. We just finished a record
year in 2021 and on pace for a record 2022 and we have room to
grow. Sam Leman is the number one selling Group in Central
Illinois. There is an exceptional management team here to ensure
your best chance for big success.
*Sam Leman *is offering YOU a lifelong CAREER with a company that
consistently puts honesty and integrity first. You will have world
class support, training and supervision with Central Illinois' #1
automotive group. *AUTOMOTIVE SALES EXPERIENCE IS NOT REQUIRED.
*What is required is a super attitude, an ability to learn and work
with others in a fast-paced environment with a helpful solution
*Responsibilities and Duties*
Realize that business is built on customer satisfaction and devote
himself/herself to guarantee satisfaction of customers. Customers
expect their sales representatives to be knowledgeable and
passionate about the brand.
* Determine each customer's vehicle needs by asking questions and
* Demonstrate vehicles (includes test drives).
* Deliver vehicles to customers. The delivery process ensures that
the customer understands the vehicle's operating features,
warranty, and paperwork, and it lays the foundation for customer
* Report to the vehicle Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned
activities, reviews, and analyses.
* Keep abreast of incoming inventory, features, accessories, etc.,
and how they benefit customers.
* Work with the service department and body shop to ensure that
vehicles are reconditioned as expected and on schedule.
* Attend sales meetings and training offered by the dealership and
* Maintain a prospect development system.
* Maintain an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and
* Review and analyze actions at the end of each day, week, month,
and year to determine how to better utilize time and plan more
* Understand the terminology of the automobile business and keep
abreast of technological changes in the product.
* Know and understand the federal, state, and local laws which
govern retail auto sales.
* Introduce customers to service department personnel to emphasize
to them the quality and efficiency of service repairs and
maintenance available in the dealership's service department.
* Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and
immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or
*Qualifications and Skills*
Some sales experience is preferred, but not required. The desire to
succeed is a major PLUS!
Previous auto sales experience is *NOT REQUIRED* for this
*Those with experience in customer service, account executive,
financial services, mortgage and restaurant industries have proven
to be very successful when switching careers to Auto Sales.*
Qualified applicants should have a professional appearance, a high
school degree (or equivalent) and a valid driver's license with an
acceptable driving record. High-energy, positive, out-going
individuals with strong verbal communication skills WILL succeed
with us! Applicants must pass pre-employment drug, background, and
DMV testing. An on-line assessment will be expected.
Guaranteed income while training!
* $50,000- $120,000+ annual earning potential your first year!
* Medical, dental, Employer matching 401K & paid vacations!
* Family owned and operated with an excellent reputation in the
* Ongoing training and development!
* Room for advancement into management!
* Ability to draw off sister stores including well over 1,000
* 5 day work week
* Additional bonus and incentive programs like new employee vehicle
lease and purchase deals.
* Active prospecting and follow-up department to help build your
book of business
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Weekend availability
* Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations%58047475%
Keywords: BMW of Bloomington, Bloomington , BMW Sales / Client Advisor, Other , Bloomington, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!