Company: 142013 Westminster Village Inc
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Do you love healthcare and enjoy being a leader? Come join the team
at Westminster Village and showcase those skills and more. In this
role you will utilize your interpersonal skills while growing and
developing professionally. This is a fantastic opportunity to work
for the best in Bloomington-Normal, while making a difference in
the lives of those you serve.
Benefits401K with company matchMedical Insurance, Dental,
VisionLife InsuranceFSAEAPEducational ScholarshipWellness
- Assists the Director of Nursing Services with the 24-hour
accountability for resident care.
- Performs admissions including assessments and documentation on
- Participate in the care planning process and assists in
maintaining the accuracy of care plans between scheduled
- Administer medication, change wound dressings and care for
other treatment options
- Collect, read and interpret patient information, making
treatment decisions when appropriate
- Observe and record patient behavior
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree.
- LPN/RN license is required.
- BLS Certification (Required)
- Long term care experience- preferred
- Ability to comply with HIPPA guidelines and regulations.
- Working knowledge of patient care delivery in the
Geriatric/Skilled Nursing Setting.
- Ability to demonstrate patience, understanding, and tact in
interactions with residents, families and staff.
- Ability to demonstrate calm professional manner in the event of
Keywords: 142013 Westminster Village Inc, Bloomington , LPN/RN, Other , Bloomington, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!