Housekeeper Nights - BMC Housekeeping
Company: Carle Health
Posted on: November 18, 2022
To provide a superior level of cleaning quality in assigned area to
maintain a clean working environment.
At least one year of general cleaning work experience required.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
Must have ability to effectively read, write, and converse in the
English language. Must be physically able to manually move
furnishings and equipment to facilitate thorough cleaning
techniques. Good communication and time management skills
preferred. Computer skills preferred.
- Perform proper cleaning techniques and procedures when cleaning
patient rooms, offices, and other designated areas within the Carle
- Performs all housekeeping duties with the special needs of our
patients and staff in mind.
- May perform light floor care work including buffing and
- Understands all procedures for life safety codes.
- Proficient in using trash compactor and cardboard bailer
- Proficient in chemical/medicine spill cleaning inclusing USP
- Comfortable using AIDET in patient rooms.
- Demonstrates knowledge of infection control techniques and
proper hand hygiene.
- Proficient in handling biohazards including safe handling of
sharps and biohazard body fluid spills.
- Cleans equipment and notifies leadership of equipment needing
- Completes required annual LMS training modules
- Follows written department goals and objectives, and review
annually with department leadership
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or
any other federal, state or local protected class. Carle Health
participates in E-Verify and may provide the Social Security
Administration and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland
Security with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to
confirm work authorization. - For more information:
Effective September 20, 2021, the COVID 19 vaccine is required for
all new Carle Health team members. Requests for medical or
religious exemption will be permitted. With an approved exemption,
healthcare workers must do weekly testing and verify a negative
Keywords: Carle Health, Bloomington , Housekeeper Nights - BMC Housekeeping, Other , Bloomington, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!