Operations Specialist - S
Company: H&R Block
Posted on: September 18, 2022
429727BRTitle:Operations Specialist - SWhat you'll do... :JOB
SUMMARYThe Operations Specialists - Seasonal is responsible for
non-systems duties such as delivering supplies/materials to
offices, basic maintenance repairs and assisting with annual set
up/closing of offices.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform basic building maintenance such as replacing light
bulbs, replacing ceiling tiles, minor low voltage electrical work
and repairing broken items. If the task is complex and requires a
certified technician to complete the repair, the District
Operations Coordinator (DOC) will be notified.
- Delivery, transfer and basic set up of office technology (i.e.,
- Delivers supplies and materials to and from tax offices.
- Assist with the annual set up and closing of seasonal tax
offices including setting office to planogram, ensuring offices
cleanliness and office meets overall brand standards.
- Attend training required for the position.
- Confirm that the office is properly secured when leaving the
office after hours.
- Other duties as assigned by the District Operations
Coordinator, or in partnership with other managerial staff.MINIMUM
- Completion of a high school diploma or equivalentSkills and
- Basic reading skills
- Knowledge of Outlook, and other web based programs
- Ability to drive a motor vehicle and possess a valid drivers
license and adequate insurance as required by state law. Also must
have a good driving record.
- Must be able to work independently.Job
CrossingCity:BloomingtonState:IllinoisEmployee Type:Seasonal -
CorporateWhat you'll bring to the team... :Education:
- High school diploma or equivalentWork Experience:
- No previous work experience necessary.Posting Title:Operations
Specialist - SJob Family:Field OperationsWOTC Eligibility
Keywords: H&R Block, Bloomington , Operations Specialist - S, Other , Bloomington, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!