Care Account Executive
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Job DetailsDescriptionMetroNet has an immediate opening for an
energetic; customer focused Care Account Executive in Bloomington,
At MetroNet, our culture is at the heart of everything we do. This
is seen in the way we serve our customers, interact with each
other, and take care of our company. As one of the fastest growing
100% Fiber-Optic technology companies, we pride ourselves on having
an outstanding company culture and work environment. We value
work-life harmony and your ability to manage your workload!
We're looking for motivated, self-starters to join our team and
help us build upon our culture!
Why MetroNet?We believe that work/life harmony should be easy to
achieve. We offer a variety of resources and support needed to
bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the
people who matter most - your family.
- 80% of Medical premiums paid for by the company
- Company-paid Disability and Life insurance
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- 401(k) company match dollar for dollar up to 6%
- Equipment and resources provided on day one
- Opportunities for advancement
- Professional development programs
- Associate perks and discounts
- Discounted MetroNet service in our serviceable area
- And more!
Job Summary:The Care Account Executive provides quality customer
service and superior attention to the needs of the MetroNet Retail
What you will be doing:
- Provide strong understanding and enthusiasm around technology,
especially around MetroNet products and services. Maintain detailed
sales product knowledge, including competitive information.
- Provide superior customer service with all customer
interactions. Evaluate customers' potential product needs and make
- Utilize retention techniques to proactively retain existing
customers from canceling service.
- Meet or exceed sales quotas in an accountability-based
- Manage store inventory, process equipment transactions, and
handle high volumes of payment activity with a focus of maximizing
the customer experience.
- Work in a fast pace, high-volume environment.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
What You Need for This Position:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years related experience
- Sales and customer service experience required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to showcase your Customer Service,
Initiative and Problem-Solving competencies
Find out what it means to love your career and apply now!
MetroNet is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Keywords: MetroNet, Bloomington , Care Account Executive, Other , Bloomington, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!