Account Executive ( Senior Client Partner)
Company: Sqad Llc
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Who We Are:SQAD is recognized as the industry standard in media
buying and planning with its cost forecasting sources for National
TV, Spot TV, Spot Radio, Online and media planning tool,
MediaTools. SQAD provides reliable media data to advertising
agencies, buying services, advertisers, television and radio
stations, cable operators, program syndicators, and digital
publishers. SQADs media planning and plan management software,
MediaTools, is used by Fortune 500 advertisers and global
advertising agencies. SQAD has offices in New York, Chicago, Los
Angeles, London, Paris, and Manila.
Role and Responsibilities
- Sell SQADs suite of products to Agencies, Broadcasters,
Syndicators, Consultants and Measurement companies.
- Advise and upsell SQADs suite of products to our current
clients. Identify and prospect new business sales opportunities and
cross-sell products to existing clients.
- Build strategic business relationships.
- Renew contracts for all existing assigned client list.
- Identify and prospect new sales opportunities and cross-sell
products to existing clients
- Meet and exceed defined sales goals as well as measurable
- Work collaboratively as part of a Sales Team while being adept
at working independently.
- Ability to conduct in-person and online product
- Accurately and on a timely basis, forecast sales activity and
revenue achievements in Salesforce.
- Ability to travel as deemed appropriate.
Who Are You?
- You like working in a fast-paced, exciting environment across
external and internal teams.
- First-rate interpersonal, negotiation, and
- A proven track record of pipeline development and the ability
to close opportunities with a positive customer result.
- High-energy, relationship expert with knowledge of media
metrics, SQAD Cost Products and MediaTools.
- Dynamic presenter who must become proficient at demoing SQADs
products, especially MediaTools.
- Strong written, verbal and ability to present complex business
- Adept at negotiating pricing with a focus on retaining
- Excellent planning, organizational, and execution skills.
- A Team Player with an ability to work collaboratively and fold
in support from others at the company when necessary.
- Committed to success and to SQADs core values of personal
integrity and exceptional service.
- Work from either Tarrytown, Manhattan, or Evanston SQAD
Skills and Experience:
- 7+ years of related experience in sales or business development
within an AdTech company or Advertising Agency.
- Deep knowledge of the digital and traditional media
marketplace, key metrics, and emerging platforms.
- Understanding of SQADs portfolio of products and services.
- Familiarity with Salesforce or other CRM systems.
- Excellent MS Office skills.
- University degree preferred with focus on marketing or
- This role offers a competitive base salary, plus a
performance-based bonus that is tied to quarterly increases in new
- The firm has a corporate benefit package that clearly reflects
their understanding that their people are the core of their
Keywords: Sqad Llc, Bloomington , Account Executive ( Senior Client Partner), Other , Bloomington, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!