Account Executive - Strategic Partners (AMER)
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Account Executive Strategic Partners
DataRobot is looking for a highly driven, focused, and high impact
Enterprise Sales Executive with strong background of building OEM /
Strategic partnerships or enterprise-wide software technologies and
value-driven sales. We're seeking someone experienced in complex
selling situations to both very technical customers as well as
C-Level and other decision makers. As part of Partner Organization,
you'll be comfortable building embed propositions that empowers
organizations enhance AI capabilities of their offerings to solve
their most difficult data science problems. Youll collaborate with
a passionate team and work with industry leaders within the field
of Predictive Analytics.
- Build and drive sales plans for assigned Solution / OEM
Partners and meet and exceed sales goals through value
- Have deeper understanding of partners business and identify
strategic initiatives/opportunities, engages with Partners Data
Science, Product and GTM teams to build compelling embed
propositions and maximize revenue for the partnership.
- Identity, develop, and strengthen key strategic relationships
including executive sponsor, practice leaders, sales & pre-sales
leaders to build embedded solutions
- Work closely with Customer Facing Data Scientists & Practice
build architects, to demonstrate business value through technical
proof of value sessions.
- Maintain an understanding of key industry trends, competitive
issues and products.
- Practice effective, excellent communication with management,
partner, customer and support staff.
- Provide regular reporting of pipeline and accurate forecasts
- Build and manage champions within the assigned partner
- Drive regular cadence with the partner to monitor incremental
progress / results
- 7+ years experience selling Enterprise Software and exceeding
- Experience selling analytics, data, databases, predictive
modeling, or business intelligence software.
- Experience selling emerging technologies, winning new logos,
and building territories
- Trained in Solution/Value Selling Methodologies.
- Work experience in startup environment.
- Extensive experience and a proven, demonstrable, track record
in driving OEM / Strategic Partner relationships
- Ability to understand partner business priorities, identifying
opportunities for the creation of value for Partners, Customers and
- Successful enterprise software and consultative selling
capabilities at C-level in both Partner and Customer
- Good organizational skills, capable of handling tactical items
while never losing sight of longer term strategic goals
- Results-driven, energetic, confident, self-sufficient,
self-motivated, commitment to success, and strong work ethic.
All U.S. DataRobot employees must be fully vaccinated against
COVID-19. If there is a medical, religious, or other legally
protected reason that prevents you from receiving an available
COVID-19 vaccination, and you are selected as a candidate for
consideration, we have a process in place to evaluate requests for
DataRobot is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and
Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon
race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including
pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a
protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or
other applicable legally protected characteristics. DataRobot is
committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations
to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Please see the
United States Department of Labors EEO poster and EEO poster
supplement for additional information.
All applicant data submitted is handled in accordance with our
Keywords: Datarobot, Bloomington , Account Executive - Strategic Partners (AMER), Other , Bloomington, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!