Enterprise Account Executive
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Senior Account Executive-Enterprise (Remote)Own the product!The
Senior Account Executive manages accounts and builds loyal customer
relationships via telephone and in person as appropriate. Position
is responsible for building territory through heavy account
management generating cross selling and upselling in addition to
new business. Able to function in a strategic sales environment
with heavy focus on fostering, developing and nurturing
relationships with customers
- Ability to demonstrate the value proposition of all of the
Monster products. Use this knowledge, combined with the customer's
needs to up sell and cross sell into accounts.
- Demonstrate persistence, tenacity, ability to overcome
obstacles, and strive to improve skills and achieve goals
- Attain a minimum of 100% of assigned revenue goal and by
initiating outbound calls to existing customers and new
- Maintains the established standards for the minimum number of
demos, meetings, quarterly business reviews, contacts and talk time
- Maintain a database of customers through documentation of all
account and sales activity
- Ability to quickly develop rapport and trust with clients, new
contacts and prospects.
- Able to uncover needs, offer appropriate solutions, negotiate
price and close accounts on the phone
- Maintains a current knowledge of market activities including
competitive products, pricing and policies, new technology, product
specifications and possible new products. Communicates this
information to management on a regular basis.
- Delivers value proposition, handle objections, & record
statistics on each outbound call
- Present key selling points/features and benefits while focusing
on customer needs and expectations
- Consistently develop the customer relationship so that they
remain a Monster customer. Key focus of role is to maximize
retention of existing clients through account management and cross
selling and upselling, with about 20 to 25% of time and revenue
spent on acquiring new clients.
- Ensure a superior customer experience with Monster by
addressing customer concerns and demonstrating empathy
- Manage and maintain a detailed pipeline that is 2x the assigned
quota to achieve assigned monthly, quarterly and yearly quota.
- Forecast accurately within 5% of actual monthly results.
- Will conduct product demonstrations as needed.
- At least 5-8 years previous sales account management experience
or the equivalency of with a proven solid track record.
- Experience should be in a high outbound transactional and or
strategic sales environment.
- Proficiency with Excel
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required. High School
- Work experience should be in environments that fostered strong
customer loyalty programs.
- Demonstrated ability to up-sell and increase account spend over
- Familiar with working in an incentive/goal driven
- Strong customer service focus with a passion to exceed customer
- Ability to collaborate across sales channels.
Keywords: Monster, Bloomington , Enterprise Account Executive, Other , Bloomington, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!