Windows/VMWare Support Service Lead
Company: CC Services, Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
COUNTRY Financial is seeking a Windows/VMWare Support Service
Lead to join the IT Infrastructure Ops and Support team. --This
role is responsible for the smooth running of the day-to-day
operations of the Windows/VMWare support team, working with the
vendor team in resolving escalated issues, prioritizing the work,
and ensuring the vendor team delivers excellent support to COUNTRY
business partners. --In this position you will not only focus on
the performance of the vendor support team, but also be a conduit
between the Ops and Support and Engineering teams, working in
partnership to ensure successful technology implementations.
----How does a Windows/VMWare Support Service Lead make an
- Design, build, implement, and support COUNTRY---s IT
- Ensure IT solutions meet requirements for security,
availability, capacity, resiliency, and performance in a way that
is efficient and supportable, reducing overall support costs.
- Understand industry leading solutions and trends for assigned
technologies and applying those as appropriate for COUNTRY.
- Understand business needs and partnering with appropriate IT
counterparts to recommend technology solutions.
- Establish and maintain an IT multi-year strategy with a focus
on continuous improvement. Create and maintain solutions
architecture artifacts and other strategy and system
- Lead vendor teams to ensure smooth running of day to day
operational and support activities.
- Collaborate with other COUNTRY Technology and business areas,
assisting in resolving the issues escalated from vendor teams.
- Prioritize the work for vendor team between defects,
enhancements and other support work.
- Act as liaison between the infrastructure support team and
other third-party teams in resolving any escalated issues.
- Provide insight into the efficiency and quality of the vendor
- Coordinate with respective Engineering and Security teams on
various technical changes being implemented which includes
participating in PI and Sprint planning events as applicable.
- Work with vendor team on Change & Release management activities
to ensure flawless implementations.
- Engage with business partners to ensure the business needs are
addressed with respect to defects, minor enhancements and other
- Drive operational improvements.Job Requirements:Do you have
what we---re looking for? --
- At least 5 years of Windows/VMWare Platform Tier 2/Tier 3
- Windows/VMWare Server build/deployment experience.
- Windows Server 2012/2016/2019 Administration Experience.
- Scripting and Automation experience (MS PowerShell, Python,
- VMWare vSphere 6.0 or higher support experience.
- Enterprise DR Recovery experience (VMWare SRM, RecoverPoint,
- Vulnerability Management experience.
- Experience with issues facing large scale computing
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills.
- Attention to detail, quick learner, have a positive attitude,
ability to multi-task, self-motivated and able to work in a
- Must possess excellent critical thinking skills, reading and
interpretation, writing, and communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills --- must be
able to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in
- Should be extremely facts and data oriented.
- Should be deadline and closure oriented.
- Typically requires bachelor's degree and at least 8--years
of--information technology--experience (or equivalent, such as
10--years of experience or master---s degree and 6--years of
experience) and 1--year--lead experience.This position is part of a
job family. Placement will be determined by skills and
qualifications of the candidate.Why work with us?Our employees and
representatives serve nearly one million households with our
diverse range of personal and business insurance products as well
as retirement and investment services. We build relationships and
work together to create a stronger, more secure future for our
clients and our communities. We---re a big company, yet small
enough you can make an impact and won---t get lost in the shuffle.
You---ll have the opportunity to learn and grow throughout your
career, either within this role or by exploring other areas of our
business. You---ll be able to take advantage of our benefits
package, which includes insurance benefits (medical, dental,
vision, disability, and life), 401(k) with company match, parental
leave, paid time off, paid company holidays and time off to
volunteer in your community. Please click here to learn more about
who we are and the many benefits we offer our employees.----
COUNTRY Financial is committed to providing equal opportunity in
all areas of employment, and in providing employees with a work
environment free of discrimination and harassment. Employment
decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, age,
gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, national origin,
disability, or any other status protected by applicable laws or
regulations.Come join our team at COUNTRY today! COUNTRY Financial
does not generally sponsor individuals for employment-based visas
for this position.
Keywords: CC Services, Inc., Bloomington , Windows/VMWare Support Service Lead, Other , Bloomington, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!