LPN - Home Services
Posted on: October 14, 2021
The LPN - Home Services assumes responsibility for direct
nursing care of assigned patients under the supervision of a
registered nurse (RN) or other provider in patient care
departments. Provides nursing services to patients and families in
accordance with the LPN scope of practice as defined by the
Illinois Board of Nursing. Hours may vary depending upon census and
This 28 hour work week offers flexible scheduling to experienced
LPNs. Work with us to create a schedule that will meets your needs.
Our work day is 8am-5pm M-F. No weekend or on-call hours
- Provide direct nursing care to patients under the supervision
of a registered nurse, midlevel provider or physician. Nursing care
is guided by the provider orders and the nursing plan of care
within the LPN scope of practice.
- Reports patient response to care to registered nurse or other
provider for evaluation, intervention and modification of the plan
- Ensures documentation of care is complete and accurate.
- Completes documentation per regulatory requirements and/or
- Demonstrates comprehension of and compliance with all
- Licensed to drive an automobile and maintains state required
vehicle insurance coverage for driver and passengers.
- Maintains reliable, available transportation and can meet
requirements for travel as required by daily schedule.
- Monitors vital signs and performs cardio-respiratory
- Performs complex dressing changes including wound vacs, packing
and removal of sutures or staples as ordered.
- Performs venipunctures and collects other specimens as
- Changes foley catheters including supra-pubic catheters as
- Communicates with MDs per telephone or electronically regarding
patient updates or changes in condition.
- Assesses and educates patients on enteral feedings and care of
gastrostomy or jejunostomy tubes.
Keywords: CARLE, Bloomington , LPN - Home Services, Other , Colfax, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!