Company: Revolution Global
Posted on: October 14, 2021
Cultivators are responsible for executing production plans in
keeping with the Company’s operating procedures. Cultivators carry
out the day-to-day assignments and tasks of the medical Cannabis
production cycle including cloning and harvesting.
Cloning: Cutting and transplanting; watering; labeling; and
inventory data input. Plant care during vegetative and flowering
phase: trimming, manipulating and staking; big leafing and pruning;
watering; plant monitoring; inventory data input.
Harvesting: Cutting plants; weighing and inventory data input
into the electronic inventory tracking system. Operating and
maintaining cultivation systems/equipment; stocking and handling
production inputs and supplies; sanitizing and cleaning growing
rooms, cultivation workspaces and tools. Packaging and Trimming may
be needed during peak times.
- Must understand and implement the rules, regulations, policies,
and procedures set forth by the state; a pursuit to further their
understanding and knowledge of the industry and laws is appreciated
- Fundamental knowledge, as well as the ability to be taught and
guided in areas related to harvesting, drying, trimming and
- Skill in analyzing potential problems with a plant or the
product being processed
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Physical aptitude and health necessary to perform manual labor
tasks required for the proper management of grow warehouse
- Must have accountability, proactive behavior and strong
attention to detail
- Candidate must be at least 21 years of age
- Ability to stand, sit and kneel for up to 8 hours a day with
the ability to lift heavy object
- Strong attention to details and excellent time-management
- Willingness to take direction
- Strong work ethic
- Must have reliable transportation
- Four year college degree; 1-3 years horticultural experience or
in a related field
- Experience working in a regulated cannabis cultivation
About Revolution Global
Revolution Cannabis is committed to producing the cleanest, most
reliable and efficacious medical cannabis products.
Our team is comprised of passionate cannabis cultivation, public
health, and research professionals united by a desire to cultivate
health and happiness through the science of cannabis. Revolution’s
core values permeate every facet of operations spanning
cultivation, breeding, production, packaging, labeling, community
outreach, and more.
Equal opportunity employer
Revolution Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Revolution Global, Bloomington , Cultivation Associate, Other , Stanford, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!