Clinic RN - Adult Medicine at Windsor
Posted on: October 12, 2021
The Ambulatory Nurse utilizes a systematic approach to nursing
by incorporating assessment, planning, implementation and
evaluation in the practice of nursing. Provides healthcare to
individuals, families, and communities within the RN scope of
practice as defined by the Illinois Board of Nursing.
- Provides and facilitates competent health care of patients and
families in area of practice. Ensures adherence to established
standards of care and scope of practice.
- Ensures documentation of care is complete and accurate.
- Provides health and wellness education to individuals and
- Acts as preceptor and supports the development of other staff
and healthcare students.
- Provides leadership for initiatives designed to improve the
quality of care or clinical outcomes.
- Assists Nursing Supervisor/coordinator in the development of
departmental standing orders.
- Collects and Processes specimens accurately
- Changes dresses, inserts catheters, starts IVs
- Administer medication via oral/injection/IV/inhalation
- Provide patient education; basic diabetic and hypertension
- Provides care and assist team with PCMH( Patient Centered
Medical Home) Model; byworking Diabetic Registry.
- Telephonic triage for treatment and management in collaboration
Keywords: CARLE, Bloomington , Clinic RN - Adult Medicine at Windsor, Other , Ellsworth, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!