Company: Securitas Electronic Security
Posted on: October 11, 2021
Securitas Electronic Security (SES) Technology and Solutions
groups are experiencing tremendous success, and we currently have
an Installation Technician opening for team-oriented individuals
possessing vocational training in electronics or electromechanical
engineering. In this role, you will be responsible for providing
service on SES products at customer sites. The position provides
customer contact for all post-installation problems on security
systems and equipment, as well as, special project work, when
SES is a leading, global provider of integrated security and
facility solutions that contain best-in-class products and
award-winning services for an organization's unique needs. SES’
security solutions include product and service outsourcing that
integrate cross-disciplinary functions into comprehensive
technology-centered customer solutions on a cloud-based platform
spanning hardware and software capabilities.
- Installs intrusion, fire, CCTV, and access control security
- Run electrical wiring in attics, crawl spaces, and other
confined spaces, which can include drilling, trenching and aerial
- Complete all wiring, connections, and equipment installations
ensuring that security systems are complete and satisfy customer
and contractual requirements.
- Assists and interfaces with the Installation Team Lead or
Project Manager regarding on-site scheduling of work activities and
timely delivery of equipment.
- Conducts tests to ensure all newly installed systems and
component devices are operational.
- Troubleshoots new system installations to ensure proper
functioning and to ensure system meets local, county, state or
federal codes; legal and/or insurance requirements.
- Presents a professional image both in personal and vehicle
- Performs work assignments in a safe manner and within specified
- Promotes, builds, and maintains good customer relations and
assists with contract retention.
- Maintains company propriety and documentation in accordance
with established policies; handles proprietary information in the
prescribed manner; adheres to and supports Securitas Electronic
Security policies and procedures including all safety
- Keeps abreast of changes and new developments in products and
technology. Attends and completes training programs as
- MUST HOLD 3 or more years experience installing and/or
servicing intrusion, fire alarm, access control, and CCTV security
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Vocational/Technical Degree in electrical, security, or
computer systems preferred
- NICET Certification preferred
- Lenel, Pro-Watch, Software House, Picture Perfect
- Bosch, Honeywell, Radionics, or DMP system knowledge
- Edwards/EST, Simplex, or GE/Mirtone system knowledge
- IP Video and IT experience preferred
- Climb ladders that extend up to 24 ft. in height
- Carry items up to 75 pounds
- A valid state driver’s license, without restrictions, is
Securitas Electronic Security is an Affirmative Action/Equal
Keywords: Securitas Electronic Security, Bloomington , Installation Technician, Other , Stanford, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!