FT-Fulfillment Team Lead-Day
Posted on: September 15, 2021
What You Will Do
All Lowe’s associates deliver quality customer service while
maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the
products our customers need. As a Fulfillment Lead, this means:
• Picking and checking merchandise for customer pickup, delivery,
and installer pickup.
• Being friendly and professional, and engaging customers as they
enter the store, helping them find merchandise if needed.
• Engaging in safe work practices and encouraging others to do the
The Fulfillment Lead spends most of his/her time checking,
managing, and fulfilling orders. These orders consist of online,
pick up later, delivery, install and pro. As Fulfillment Lead,
he/she provides supervision, coaching, and support to the
Fulfillment Associates. This associate also assists by making
recommendations to solve issues and by prioritizing work to meet
Travel Requirements: This role does not require regular travel;
however, this role may need to travel on occasion to meetings,
trainings, or to support neighboring stores.
What We're Looking For
• Hourly Full Time or Part Time: Generally scheduled 39 to 40 or up
to 25 hours per week, respectively; more hours may be required
based on the needs of the store.
• Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of
• Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged
standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job
• Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; may
lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
What You Need To Succeed
• Ability to read, write, and perform basic arithmetic (addition,
• 6 months of experience using a computer, including inputting,
accessing, modifying, or outputting information.
• 6 months experience using common retail technology, such as smart
phones and tablets.
• 1 year of retail experience providing customer service, including
identifying and resolving customer issues, greeting customers,
answering phones, building relationships with customers, and
thanking customers for their business.
• Ability to obtain sales related licensure or registration as may
be required by law.
• 6 months experience working in any department at a Lowe’s retail
• 6 months of experience in an administrative role processing and
filing paperwork including invoices.
• 1 year of supervisory experience in any field, including
directing, delegating, evaluating, training, and coaching
• 1 year of experience in a customer service or product fulfillment
position at a home improvement or hardware retailer in related
department (e.g., kitchen, plumbing, electrical, lawn and
Keywords: Lowe's, Bloomington , FT-Fulfillment Team Lead-Day, Other , Bloomington, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!