RN Supervisor - Urology
Location: Le Roy
Posted on: September 11, 2021
The Ambulatory RN Supervisor manages nursing activities for
branch facilities with multiple departments and provides clinical
expertise in the nursing process.
- Manages daily nursing activities of Patient Care Department(s)
in conjunction with patient care manager.
- Performs essential job functions of direct reports.
- Recommends and initiates various personnel actions including
but not limited to hiring, performance appraisals, disciplinary
actions, and promotions; make work assignments and review and edit
work of direct reports. Ensures staff members are adequately
trained and are competent to perform all required job tasks.
- Resolves work related issues, or assists employees in solving
work related issues.
- Participates in development, planning and monitoring of fiscal
- Assists in development and review of department policies,
procedures, standing orders, and competencies.
- Ensure appropriate staffing for patient care including RN, LPN,
CMA and MA staff roles
- Proficient in the staff nurse role for Urology and General
- Oversees daily patient care, including patient education,
triage, office procedures
- Prepares, delivers and evaluates staff educational needs to
ensure quality patient care and outcomes
- Ensures that appropriate supplies are available for patient
care tasks in General Surgery and Urology
Keywords: CARLE, Bloomington , RN Supervisor - Urology, Other , Le Roy, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!