Posted on: September 11, 2021
$5,000 sign on bonus (Under 1
$7,500 sign on bonus (Over 1
$2,500 relocation (for greater than 50
The occupational Therapist evaluates and treats patients of all
ages. Serves as a role model in the delivery of professional
services and as a clinical resource for staff and students.
- Demonstrates ability to perform patient transfers with
assistance as needed from bed, chair and floor.
- If applicable is aware of and demonstrates safe and appropriate
body mechanics to reduce the risk of injury to self, staff and
- Designs an appropriate plan of care that integrates goals,
treatments, outcomes and discharge plan. Adjusts the care based on
patient response and available evidence.
- Educates patients, family, caregivers, students and other
health care providers using relevant and effective teaching
- Evaluates clinical findings to determine physical therapy
diagnoses and outcomes of care.
- Performs examination, selecting reliable and valid examination
methods relevant to the chief complaint, results of screening and
- Screens patients using procedures to determine the
effectiveness of and need for further therapy services, if
- Uses support personnel according to legal standards and ethical
guidelines. Monitors the care delivered by support personnel and
provides regular feedback.
- Documents evaluations and plans of care according to department
policy including goals, modifications of treatment plans and
patients' response to treatments.
- Evaluate and treat
- Designs appropriate care of plan
- Documents care
Keywords: CARLE, Bloomington , Occupational Therapist, Other , Anchor, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!