Sr. Cloud Engineer
Company: Afni, Inc.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Afni is hiring a Senior Cloud Engineer who is responsible for
activities related to Afni's hybrid cloud administration. Senior
Cloud Engineers provide consultation at the highest technical level
for all aspects of hybrid cloud infrastructure design and
configuration in a multi-tenant environment. Provides mentoring to
What you will be doing:
- Provide strategic design direction and make recommendations in
developing Private/Public cloud roadmap.
- Develop and review design artifacts for Private/Public cloud
- Engineer advanced server, cloud and storage solutions.
- Collaborate with solution architecture and solution delivery to
build new products and improve existing products.
- Research and consult with resources and industry experts to
ensure the effectiveness provided solutions.
- Operationalize solutions through documentation, automation of
common tasks, and maturing processes.
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- At least 7 years of experience in a technical role.
- Experience with most or all of the following: Microsoft Azure,
AWS, Windows Server, VMWare, Linux, SAN Storage and Server
- Can apply an entrepreneurial approach and passion to problem
solving to building solutions.
- Proficiency in the use of structured programming techniques is
- Demonstrated knowledge of relational database structures and
database design techniques is preferred.
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills and ability to pay
attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and handle shifting
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills are required.
Keywords: Afni, Inc., Bloomington , Sr. Cloud Engineer, Other , Bloomington, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!