Primary Care Physician
Company: OSF Healthcare
Posted on: June 7, 2021
- Practice in a beautifully designed, functional and well
equipped medical office with other experienced family physicians
and advanced practice providers.
- Call of 1:7 with physicians taking their own call after
- This is an outpatient only position. In-patients are covered by
our employed hospitalist group.
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician
Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and
other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's
programs for professional malpractice and other liability
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the
State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide
patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the
EOE Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
Keywords: OSF Healthcare, Bloomington , Primary Care Physician, Other , Bloomington, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!