Company: OSF Healthcare
Posted on: June 7, 2021
The Patient Sitter assists the nursing staff in observing and
following the direction from the RN with the goal of keeping the
patient safe. The PSA provides constant supervision to assure a
safe, comfortable environment to identified high risk patients who
may be agitated, impulsive, disoriented and/or at risk of falling,
self-injury, or inflicting self-harm.
- Previous experience in a healthcare setting
- BLS and/or First Aid Certification
- Customer Service Skills Other skills/knowledge
- Ability to sit and walk for long periods of time
- Able to push and pull hospital beds and wheelchairs
EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled Job seekers will be afforded
equal opportunity regardless of their race, ethnicity, veteran
status or disability status.
Keywords: OSF Healthcare, Bloomington , Patient Sitter, Other , Bloomington, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!