Patient Service Coordinator
Posted on: June 6, 2021
At Beltone, we believe the best way to offer our patients
premium service is to value our employees and create a positive
work environment. We are proud of a culture that emphasizes
collaboration and empowerment. The Patient Service Coordinator will
be the face of the practice and will create an extraordinary
- Perform general office and administrative duties assisting the
Hearing Care Professional (HCP) with the patient process.
- Successfully utilize the scheduling system to maximize test
opportunities for the office.
- Actively call current, past and potential patients through
identified sources. Track and report appointment results.
- Develop and assist the HCP in local marketing and sales
activities, including sourcing new avenues for building community
relationships and referrals.
- Responsible for professional answering incoming phone calls and
messages, as well as, follow-up activities with patients.
- Process and document clinic forms accurately to ensure HIPAA
and State law compliance (i.e., patient records, financial forms,
and insurance contracts).
- Verify patient eligibility, submit insurance claims. Manage
process until claim is funded.
- Reconcile cash balance and manage Account Receivables and
Payables, including making bank deposits.
- Maintain a clean and welcoming office and work
- Associates degree is required.
- 2 years' office experience is preferred.
- 2 years' sales and customer service experience preferred.
- Must be proficient in MS Office.
- Willing to work flexible hours/days.
- Customer Service Focused.
- Team Player with an enthusiastic and positive attitude.
- Must be self-motivated, well organized.
- Decision-making and judgement.
Innovative hearing technology plus superior patient care are
what make us a great place to grow professionally. Join us as we
hire those who can see the unlimited possibilities.
Keywords: Belton, Bloomington , Patient Service Coordinator, Other , Bloomington, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!