Spanish Bilingual Subrogation Collector
Company: Afni, Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Base Pay + Bonus = Up to $19 per hour based on relevant
experience. Uncapped bonus potential
As a Subrogation Collector, you'll act as liaison between the
client and insured communicating various facets in the subrogation
process. This position handles reviewing files up to and including
reaching settlements. You will initiate outbound calls and field
inbound calls from responsible parties and attempt to collect money
owed. In addition to your base pay we reward performance and
quality with extra money per hour.
Afni is a leading global customer service provider that's been
around for more than 80 years. We have a fun and inclusive team in
Bloomington where you can make friends, do meaningful work and grow
your career -- we love to promote from within!
What You'll Do
- Review files for adequacy of investigation and measure of
damages to initiate collection. Research the application of law as
it applies to specific claims in each state for Department of
Transportation purposes or statutory regulations. Recommend whether
to pursue collection or litigation.
- Initiate outbound calls and field inbound calls from
responsible parties and attempting to collect money owed
- Review the initial content of each file while documenting and
tracking all ongoing verbal and written correspondence related to
the file in all applicable systems. Update and document information
to achieve maximum recoveries.
- Utilize Skip Tracing techniques to contact consumers to reach a
What You'll Get
- Full time. 40 hours per week schedule with overtime
- Job stability. We've been doing this work in Bloomington for
over 80 years!
- Training. We'll teach you everything you need to be great!
- Great Paid time off. You'll get 10 days during your first year,
plus 7 paid holidays!
- Benefits. Medical, dental & vision insurance with premiums
partly paid by the company!
- College tuition Up to $5,250 annually!
- Teamwork. We believe in teamwork and having fun together while
we work with frequent contests and recognition events!
- Referral Program. One of the best unlimited employee referral
bonus programs out there.
- Career Growth. Gain some great experience to promote to higher
roles -- most of our support and leadership staff started as Sales
or Service agents!
- Annual Performance Reviews. We reward your hard work with
annual wage increases.
- High School diploma or GED with six months of industry
- Strong analyzing and negotiating techniques.
- Demonstrates a sincere interest in listening to and responding
to customer concerns and solving their issue in a timely
- Communicates clearly and logically using appropriate written
and oral techniques.
- Seeks clarification for unclear or missing information.
- Demonstrated reasoning and problem-solving abilities.
- Previous experience with outbound sales or phone sales.
- Previous Collections preferred.
- Subrogation or Insurance experience preferred.
This is an onsite position located at 1310 Martin Luther King Jr
Dr., Bloomington, Il
Keywords: Afni, Inc., Bloomington , Spanish Bilingual Subrogation Collector, Other , Bloomington, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!