Company: Federal Signal Corporation
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Answer switchboard in a courteous, prompt and efficient
- Direct calls to proper individual or department.
- Take and ensure messages are forwarded in a timely manner.
- Provide directions to the facility to customers and delivery
- Greet customers and vendors in a friendly manner.
- Ensure visitors complete Safety & Environmental Training
Checklist and other appropriate visitor documentation upon
- Record daily training activities into training database.
- Ensure daily incoming mail is sorted and delivered and prepare
outgoing mail for delivery.
- Enter Account Payable invoices as needed.
- Order general office supplies and ensure supplies are stocked
- Order, stock, and sell Vactor clothing and other
- Monthly update phone extension list and numerical phone
- Welcome visitors on the LCD monitor.
- Assist with Sales/Product Management mailings.
- Perform other duties, assignments and special projects as
Minimum Qualifications (Education and/or Experience):
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Qualifications (Other Skills and Abilities):
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher,
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Able to multi-task and handle multiple phone
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Excellent attendance and reliability.
- Previous experience with Accounts Payable is preferred.
Benefits of Employment:
In addition to excellent career growth opportunities, Federal
Signal Corporation offers a wide array of benefits including:
annual bonus potential, insurance (life, medical, dental, vision),
paid holidays, paid vacation, 401(k) with matching contributions
and tuition reimbursement. We provide our employees with a
smoke-free, drug-free workplace.
Federal Signal Corporation (NYSE: FSS) provides products and
services to protect people and our plant. Founded in 1901, Federal
Signal is a leading global designer and manufacturer of products
and total solutions that serve municipal, governmental, industrial
and commercial customers. Headquartered in Oak Brook, IL, with
manufacturing facilities worldwide, the Company operates two
groups: Environmental Solutions and Safety and Security
For more information on Federal Signal, visit:
www.federalsignal.com. The Company is an equal opportunity
employer. Qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on
the basis of, and will receive consideration for employment without
regard to, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information,
status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category,
characteristic, or trait under applicable law. If you require
reasonable accommodation in the application process, call Human
Resources at 630-954-2000. All other applications must be submitted
online. Vactor Mfg. Inc. is a leading manufacturer of municipal
combination catch basin/sewer cleaning vacuum trucks and industrial
vacuum loaders that clean up industrial waste or recover and
recycle valuable raw materials. Vactor is located in Streator, IL
and is a subsidiary of Federal Signal Corporation.
Keywords: Federal Signal Corporation, Bloomington , Receptionist, Other , Streator, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!