Recovery Program Coach
Company: Afni, Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Afni is hiring a Program Coach to join our fun Receivables
Management team in Bloomington, Illinois. In this role, you'll
manage a team of consumer collections agents. You'll drive
performance, build a happy team, and help develop individual
As an Afni Program Coach, you'll:
Work with a team of people and help them get the most out of
their natural talents. Manage a team of 10 or more consumer
collections agents, who are responsible for making contact with our
clients' past due customers and negotiating payments. Collaborate
with management and your peers to discover best practices and
brainstorm ideas to solve challenges big and small. Identify
opportunities for individual and team performance improvement,
follow an improvement process, and bridge the gap. Positively
resolve conflict and achieve excellent results by balancing a sense
of empathy, care, and performance with customers and staff. Take
care of some administrative tasks like managing time off, approving
payroll adjustments, managing team schedule adherence, and
monitoring performance results.
When you join Afni, we will:
Instantly make you part of our global family of people focused
on making really good customer experiences happen. Show you a clear
path and provide the tools you need to earn more responsibilities
and promotions. Support you with a strong manager and excellent
leadership team. Give you full access to our amazing set of perks
and benefits that include all the typical things you'd expect, plus
some nice extras.
Bring it. You're qualified if you:
- Have managed a team for at least two months.
- Are a strong leader and good relationship builder.
- Have a naturally positive attitude.
- Are a problem-solver with a genuine desire to help people be
- Can work on more than one thing at a time and know how to
- Are ready to be part of a team and contribute to Afni's
- Can successfully complete hiring assessments and our
collections training program.
- Can pass a criminal background check.
- Are at least 18 years old and legally able to work in the
- Have earned a high school diploma or GED.
Keywords: Afni, Inc., Bloomington , Recovery Program Coach, Other , Bloomington, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!