Armed Security - Driver/messenger/guard
Posted on: June 6, 2021
GardaWorld is the world's largest privately owned security
services company offering a wide range of highly focused business
solutions including leading-edge security services and cash
solutions. In over two decades, our work has taken us from our home
base in Montreal to the oil fields of Iraq, and embassies across
Africa. We're also present in financial institutions in the US and
airports in Canada. We operate across a broad range of sectors,
including financial services, infrastructure, natural resources and
retail. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies and governments
with people and assets deployed around the world. Headquartered in
Montreal, Canada, our 100,000 highly trained, dedicated
professionals serve clients in North America, Africa and the Middle
East. In today's complex world, security has become a vital concern
for everyone and is the foundation of our present and future
GardaWorld is seeking highly qualified individuals who have
strong driving and security skills for challenging positions as
armed Driver/Messengers. Selected candidates are responsible for
the transport of coin, currency, and other valuables. They are
responsible for customer interaction as they issue and receive
receipts of confirmation from customers to verify the transfer of
valuables. They must maintain the highest degree of security and
control at all times as well as a safe driving record.
Driver/Messengers must be alert and aware of their surroundings to
prevent any losses. All positions are armed.
$4,000 New Hire Sign-On Bonus with gun permits!
$1,000 after 90 days of employment and $1,000 every quarter for
the next three consecutive quarters.
- Position requires a high school diploma/general equivalency
diploma or equivalent combination of education and work
- Driver/Messengers must be 21 years of age or older.
- A minimum of 2 years of related experience is preferred.
- Experience as a driver and/or security guard is a plus.
- This position requires individuals to have or be able to obtain
and maintain active guard and firearm permits or licenses on a
current basis as required by state regulations.
- Must currently have and be able to maintain an active driver's
license and a satisfactory driving record.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in person and by
- Strong customer service skills are a must.
- The qualified candidate must be willing and eligible to obtain
a CDL Class B within six months of date of hire, if required at the
- Military background is a plus.
- Heavy lifting required (50lbs+)
- Individuals must be willing to operate large vehicles in all
weather and traffic conditions.
GardaWorld offers competitive wages and a great benefits package
for full time employees: medical, dental, vision, holiday pay, paid
vacation, 401K plan and much more!
Candidates must meet the company's hiring criteria. Physical
exam and other testing may be required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and drug free
- Bloomington, IL, 907 Avalon Way, Bloomington, Illinois, United
States of America
Keywords: GardaWorld, Bloomington , Armed Security - Driver/messenger/guard, Other , Bloomington, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!