Fraud Specialist/BSA Officer Candidate
Company: Nations Lending
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Nations Lending Corporation is one of the fastest-growing
mortgage lenders in the US. We're headquartered in the Cleveland,
Ohio area and licensed to lend in all 50 states. With more than 90
branches, we employ more than 1,000 talented people.
We empower our employees to pursue their career goals by
supporting their unique and creative ideas while making our mission
of "home loans. made human." an integral part of our company
culture. We want you to Join The Nation!
Addition to Staff, location is remote nationwide.
The Fraud Specialist/BSA Officer Candidate oversees the daily
workflow, production and provide action plans to resolve compliance
- Demonstrated and proficient knowledge of mortgage terms and
processes including mortgage underwriting knowledge and experience
(Quality Control and/or Quality Assurance Experience a Plus).
- Create and provide multiple regulatory compliance reports to
- Utilize Microsoft Excel to manage compliance regulatory
reporting data Initial oversight of BSA/Red Flag related
- Investigate internal/external claims of misrepresentation or
irregularities associated with transactions and report directly to
Nations Lending BSA officer
- Investigate internal/external customer concerns or complaints
involving Nations Lending
- Oversee tracking of Misrepresentations and irregularities
associated with reported issues involving BSA/Red Flag related
- Coordinates and oversees an effective BSA compliance program,
consistent with current industry best practices and regulatory
- Develops, administers, and enhances BSA monitoring, to
efficiently identify and report suspicious and fraudulent
- Performs appropriate SAR investigations, reviews and reports
activity for consistent and accurate decision making. Maintains
- Work with the Encompass team, retail operations and other
relevant parties to provide solutions to system errors and
compliance solutions for various scenarios.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in mortgage operations/compliance or
equivalent work experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required Knowledge
of Federal regulations - HMDA, ECOA, RESPA, TILA, Fair Lending,
SAFE, GLBA, PATRIOT Act, etc.
- Position is remote, nationwide.
- Proficient in mortgage lending, Underwriting, Compliance and
regulatory requirements including Federal and State lending
- Ability to problem solve and to communicate effectively
- Highly efficient and must be able to stay organized
- Self directed with ability to work cooperatively with other
- Must be able to prioritize work daily and understand the
importance of urgent requests.
Nations Lending expressly prohibits any form of discrimination
or unlawful harassment based on race, color, religion, gender,
national origin, age, genetic information, disability, veteran
status, sex (including marital status, family status, pregnancy,
sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression). Improper
interference with the ability of Nations Lending employees to
perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
Nations Lending expressly prohibits any form of retaliation against
individuals who raise any concerns regarding equal employment
opportunities with the Company.
Keywords: Nations Lending, Bloomington , Fraud Specialist/BSA Officer Candidate, Other , Bloomington, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!