Senior Product Analyst - Property
Company: Country Financial
Posted on: May 3, 2021
COUNTRY Financial is seeking a Senior Product Analyst to join
our National Product Management - Property team. This role will
research and analyze property performance and develop strategic
product recommendations to achieve profitability objectives. A
major responsibility of this role will be to partner with Actuary
and Product Leaders on pricing and rating impacts that drive the
This position allows remote work.
- This position is part of a job family. Placement will be
determined by skills and qualifications of the candidate.
- Drive the successful development of new products and the
effective management and enhancement of existing products by making
recommendations regarding product design, pricing, underwriting,
agency management, distribution, claims and other processes.
- Ensures overall goals for production and underwriting
profitability are met by analyzing premium rates, loss experience
- In conjunction with marketing, develops line(s) of business
profit and growth strategies and translates business ideas and
market opportunities into new product ideas by researching and
maintaining awareness of all major competitors' current market
positions (i.e., rates, service levels, financial positions and
operating strategies), business directions, financial dynamics, and
- Communicates and coordinates key profit metrics by coordinating
with the Information Technology (IT) department to ensure proper
implementation of rate revisions, new products, new product
features, and other initiatives; develops working relationships
with Accounting, Actuarial, Claims, Customer Service and IT.
- Experience partnering with Actuary and/or Product Leaders on
pricing and rating impacts that drive the Home Product.
- 3 years Tableau experience.
- 3 years Excel experience including Pivot Tables.
- Prior actuarial experience is a plus.
- Typically requires:
- Bachelor's degree and at least 5 years of product management or
related experience OR,
- Master's degree and at least 3 years of product management or
related experience OR,
- At least 7 years of product management or related
- Normal office environment.
- Work may extend beyond normal business hours as business needs
For more details about careers at COUNTRY Financial, please
visit us online at www.countryfinancial.com/careers
COUNTRY Financial does not generally sponsor individuals for
employment-based visas for this position.
Keywords: Country Financial, Bloomington , Senior Product Analyst - Property, Other , Bloomington, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!