Accounting Services Project Analyst
Company: Afni, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Afni is hiring an Accounting Services Project Analyst who is
responsible for the administration of all policies, procedures and
quality control audits along with other high-level workflow
responsibilities. In addition, this position will manage all
statistical data and collaborate with both the Finance and
Receivables Management Divisions.
What you will be doing:
- Assist in all new and existing department projects, gathering
information to present or compiling data to help solve
- Monitor for efficient operation through the collection and
review of statistical data, report on productivity at both the
department and individual staff level; analysis of results,
- Oversee accurate and timely turnaround of all department
critical functions, safeguard cash and cash-related functions.
Interact with all Afni departments as required.
- Execute process improvement strategies within the department to
improve efficiency and accuracy.
- Prepare for and participate in financial, client, and
government external audits.
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or related field and
2-3 years relevant experience preferred.
- Demonstrated experience utilizing business analyst / project
manager skills and related tools.
- Ability to compile, analyze, and present data using appropriate
tools, applications, and approaches. Can articulate thought process
and rationale behind decision making.
- Demonstrated strong problem solving skills
- Demonstrated strong organization skills with attention to
- Possess exemplary verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong technical skills in MicroSoft Office suite including
Excel with the ability to learn new programs efficiently.
Keywords: Afni, Inc., Bloomington , Accounting Services Project Analyst, Other , Bloomington, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!