Company: Afni, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Afni is hiring a Subrogation Specialist who is primarily
responsible for assisting the Collectors in the recovery of
subrogation claims from the Uninsured Motorists teams. The
incumbent, evaluates, validates, reviews, maintains and closes
claim files working toward cost effective resolutions. The
Subrogation Specialist handles the setup of the claims, completes
SCP with any missing data, sends out the demands, process mail and
requests, etc. Cases are managed in accordance with state
regulations and prescribed recovery best practices.
What you will be doing:
- Process files in varying lines of business including auto and
- Gather claim information based on information and liability
factors. Determine claim amounts and review subrogation
- Locate and update contact information for claimants.
- Initiate letters and phone calls through our automation
- Prepare and review the initial content of each file while
documenting and tracking all ongoing verbal and written
correspondence in all applicable systems.
- Respond promptly and professionally to client and insured
- Review files using a diary system in order to handle
correspondence. Review and document all mail.
- Process letters and authority requests.
- Review files for close or suit based on client requirements and
strength of claim.
What you will need:
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to type 30 WPM with 85% accuracy
- Previous experience using Microsoft Office products
- Previous insurance knowledge preferred
- Special investigative expertise preferred
- Ability to work independently and interact well within a team
- Strong analyzing techniques
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task with attention to
- Responds to internal and external requests in a timely manner
and work to deliver quality service
- Communicates clearly and logically using appropriate written
and oral techniques.
- Seeks clarification for unclear or missing information
- Consistently demonstrates accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrated reasoning and problem solving abilities
Keywords: Afni, Inc., Bloomington , Subrogation Specialist, Other , Bloomington, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!