MPAC Healthcare has been named one of Crain's Best Places to
Work 2021!! Our team is hardworking, fun-loving, and dedicated to
patient-centered care.come join us!
MPAC Healthcare is looking for a Licensed Clinical Social Worker
who is excited to set a new bar for the quality of care provided to
seniors. We are team-oriented, reliable providers and professionals
who are driven with integrity providing high-quality care in the
senior care space.
Benefits of working at MPAC:
* 5 weeks of paid time off (Including personal, sick, CME &
* Full benefits package including health insurance, dental
insurance, and 401k
* Competitive compensation package
* Flexibility & autonomy, all the perks of a private practice
without the hassle of managing a back office.
* Focus on on-going education through workshops, one-on-one or
small group education sessions, and weekly Coding Corner
* A fun and diverse culture that fosters building relationships
across the organization
* Support from MPAC to ensure our providers have a healthy
* Be a part of a rapidly growing company that has an increasing
number of long-term career opportunities
This is an opportunity to be a part of an innovative approach to
improving the quality of care available to older adults as part of
a diverse, fast-growing company committed to building a culture
that promotes growth, safety, and support for its employees.
The autonomous nature of the LCSW role lets clinicians function
like a private practice without the hassle of managing a back
* Ability to work within a 40-hour work week! The majority of
your time will be clinically focused, with the remainder focused on
patient documentation and facility correspondence
* You would be an on-site clinical provider working with
residents and their families.
* Function as an active, lead member on an interdisciplinary
team of physicians and nurse practitioners addressing residents'
emotional, social, and psychological needs.
* You have the opportunity to be in charge of your caseload,
your schedule, and ultimately, your salary.
* Provide initial assessments, utilize psychotherapy to address
mental health issues and offer ongoing support
* Responsible for all documentation requirements and keeping
up-to-date on Medicare Benefit and commercial insurance plans.
We're looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit
accompanied by strong medical knowledge, understanding of
documentation (CMS, Medicare, Medicaid) and nursing home/ hospital
* Have a master's degree in Social Work and a valid LCSW license
in the state for which you are applying.
* Two years of counseling and therapy experience
* Ability to work as a member of a team with a great
* Demonstrated knowledge of Mental Health diagnoses and
* Experience collaborating with interdisciplinary teams,
including other MPAC providers, to ensure patients are getting the
best care possible
* The ability to foster open communication with the facility
team and your Regional Clinical Manager to ensure the success of
* Ability to take initiative and effectively communicate in
multiple settings with multiple parties (patient, patient's family,
nursing staff, facility social services team, other MPAC providers,
* High level of organization to manage patient needs, document
effectively and ensure the mental health needs of residents are
* Comfortable with the ever-changing environment of a skilled
* Knowledge of the Medicare Benefit and commercial insurance
* Experience in the healthcare setting
* Passion for working with older adults
* Exceptional organizational skills
* Experience in the nursing home space is a plus
At MPAC Healthcare, we are building a company to thrive in
tomorrow's healthcare system. With a focus on purposeful, quality
care, our comprehensive services are raising the standard in
post-acute medicine. Our vision is to transform how healthcare is
delivered to the aging population.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit
discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local