Digital Content Strategist - Digital/Mobile Service
Posted on: September 9, 2018
Hi,Hope it's a great day--- This is Sanjay, form XDuce. Below is the new job opportunity available with one of our direct clients, if you are interested then send your resume along with your expected pay rate. Please find the below job role and let me know your interest on the sameJob Title: Digital Content Strategist - Digital/Mobile ServiceLocation: Bloomington, ILJob Type: 8+ Months Job Description Primary Responsibilities:
- Drive positioning, messaging and customer development and the overall go to market strategy for a product
- Leverage media or creative agency experience to drive strategic product marketing with a focus on positioning, content strategies, and developing supporting channel needs
- Customer-centric use of full marketing mix to enable business goals - apply personas, customer journeys, research, and competitive analysis to devise comprehensive and integrated product marketing and content strategies
- Produce content strategies, campaigns and copy that engage, motivate and inspire
- Develop go-to-market strategy that guides winning execution of in-market tactics
- Translate analytical results and data into actionable product marketing and content optimizations
- Test market hypothesis and tactics including audience segmentation and behavior, channels, engagement/advocacy, product/market fit and positions signals/share of voice, funnel analysis
- Plan and execute programs that may include Digital and Content Creation/Management, Media, One to One
- Plan, create and/or produce communications and/or promotional materials to support product adoption
- Work with marketing to integrate brand strategy
- Maintain a strong understating of available technologies, media and mediums to improve efficiency, funnel effectiveness and drive behavior
- Utilize content and creative/media expertise to facilitate discovery, engagement and conversion
- Literacy in design tools and digital technologies with understanding of digital product design process (i.e., sprints, agile)
- Serve as team expert for creative, user experience, and landing page optimization.
- Analyze websites and landing pages by reviewing available analytics as well as applying knowledge of web marketing best practices.
- Recommend UX/UI changes and analyze impact on path to conversion, consumer engagement, and site traffic.
- Set-up, create and execute landing page tests on our clients' behalf.
- Present test results to clients in a clear and concise manner, providing recommendations for further testing.
- Work with the design team to create web pages, and work with the technical lead to set up, QA, and launch all test environments.
- Collaborate with organic and paid teams to brainstorm new testing ideas. Qualifications:
- 8+ years of digital marketing experience
- Experience with website testing and optimization processes
- Strong HTML and CSS skills
- Familiarity with QAing via browser tools
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Familiarity with SEM, SEO, Display media and analytics
- Experience creating database queries
- Ability to quickly learn new platforms
- Ability to multi task and juggle a variety of assignments across different verticals
- Ability to communicate with different stakeholders/teams within the company
- Team player - always willing to work towards the benefit of the team
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Strong Excel and MS Office skills
- Strong analytical abilities, impeccable attention to detail, and organizational skills
- Design thinking, service design highly beneficial Please provide below information in order to submit your profile: Candidate Name: Work Authorization:Contact Number: Email ID: Skype ID: Skype Interview Done:LinkedIn:Current Location: Communication:/10Rate/Salary: Available to start: Phone screen Availability: Onsite interview Availability:Reason for change:Summary: Awaiting for your earliest response.Sanjay RajyaguruConsulting - Licensing - Training - StaffingPhone: - Email: - We Are Social, follow us on: Information transmitted by this e-mail is proprietary to XDuce and / or its Customers and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or it appears that this mail has been forwarded to you without proper authority, you are notified that any use or dissemination of this information in any manner is strictly prohibited. In such cases, please delete this mail from your records. - provided by Dice Digital Strategist, Mobile Service, Google Analytics
Keywords: XDuce, Bloomington , Digital Content Strategist - Digital/Mobile Service, IT / Software / Systems , Bloomington, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!