Posted on: January 12, 2022
GoHealth is looking for a Scrum Master to join our Product
Management & Data Science team. You will demonstrate mastery of
agile principles and carry a passion for producing results. You
will work with our teams daily to remove impediments, ensure
understanding of priorities, and to maintain transparency with the
broader organization. You will report to our Technical Program
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented
groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications.
GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No
one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your
- Organize and support technology program execution on daily
basis, and working across multiple departments.
- Report deviations on project progress and timeline to partners
(business, product, technology, and others).
- Find and address risks to project progress.
- Keep project execution statuses updated in standard work
tracking tools (e.g. Jira) and processes, including everything from
information about timelines to milestones of specifically defined
- Ensure the teams allocated to each project understand and are
in consideration of the businesss priorities.
- Prepare inputs for review of planned vs actual resource
allocation per project.
- Encourage daily technology stand-ups, retrospectives, and
regular demo sessions.
- Propose facilitation process enhancements to improve project
- Identify requirements between projects that might affect the
delivery date, and coordinate requirements between teams.
- Track project workstreams and the flow of information, not only
inside the technology department, but throughout the whole
- Understand the workflows and technology department processes to
support onboarding for new hires
Skills & Experience
- 1+ years of technical leadership experience in an Agile
software development environment.
- Bachelors degree in information science, technology,
engineering, mathematics, or another quantitative field.
- Experience with the reasons for and the value of Agile
- Situational Awareness must be the first to notice differences
and issues as they arise and communicate to management
- Leadership must be the voice of reason that guides the team to
be focused to achieve results
- Experience working with remote teams and different time zones
is nice to have
Benefits & Perks
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has
decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our
business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding
and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not
be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're
safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities
and the CDC.
Keywords: Gohealth, Bloomington , Scrum Master, IT / Software / Systems , Bloomington, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!