Database Conversion Specialist - Diagnostic Cardiology
Company: General Electric
Posted on: January 14, 2020
Role Summary:Drives overall client satisfaction based on consistent
delivery of a total GE Healthcare solution.Responsible for
providing the client with a single point of contact for all service
operations.Develops a strategy to ensure client retention and
growth through close interaction with thecommercial sales teams.
Furthers GEHCs asset management objectives.Essential
Responsibilities:1. Provide direction to our resources to
meet/exceed contractual obligations with a primary focusin Imaging
- Work with the GEHC businesses and account management team to
ensure clearcommunication throughout the enterprise.
- Deliver value through creation of a client lifecycle strategy
and annual operating rhythm thatincorporates maintenance, inventory
management, asset utilization, and capital planning.
- Drive partnership through developing director and executive
level review reports and facilitatingmeetings that focus on GEs
recommendations/solutions to improve hospital operations.
- Function as the single point of contact for the hospital/system
to drive timely resolution ofissues.
- Visible to customer (e.g., walks halls of customer site),
providing accessible and efficientresponse to concerns and
- Benchmark key metrics and direct the collection of data to
- Ensure timely contract renewals and warranty conversions.
- Aid sales processes to drive
growth.Qualifications/Requirements:1. Bachelors degree and
Project/Program Management or Service Leadership experience.
- Strong communication skills to synthesize complex issues and
- Flexible and able to succeed in ambiguous and rapidly changing
- Demonstrated ability to energize, develop, and build rapport
and trust at all levels within anorganization.
- Willing to travel 20%.
- Legal authorization to work in the United States.
- Able/willing to submit a background investigation (e.g.,
verification of past employment, criminalhistory, educational
- Willing to take a drug test.
- Willing to submit to a check of driving record. 1. Aware of and
comply with the GEHC QualityManual, Quality Management System,
Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicablelaws and
regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
- Complete all planned Quality and Compliance training within the
- Identify and report any and all customer quality or compliance
and take immediate correctiveaction as required.Desired
Characteristics:1. Strong analytical skills and business acumen
(i.e., knowledge of healthcare service lines, profitand loss
centers, balance sheets, capital/operational planning).
- Strong problem solving skills and able to implement innovative
solutions to customer problems.
- Experience working in the Healthcare industry, including
interaction with hospital administration(e.g., account management,
- Experience in client-facing role such as consulting, project
management, or processimprovement (e.g., Six Sigma, LEAN) while
serving as an advocate for client needs.
- GEHC Services experience (e.g., Clinical Services/Biomed,
Radiology, Cardiology) andunderstand healthcare equipment.
- Experience working in a highly-matrixed environment.
- Able to influence and persuade others to achieve GEHC goals
defined in client growth strategy.
- Experience anticipating challenges or roadblocks and
successfully mitigating those risks whileachieving desired outcomes
for client and GEHC.
- Experience maintaining flexible approach when faced with
business or client course corrections(e.g., client cost-out
initiatives, industry economic conditions, healthcare reform
legislation).OtherAbout Us:GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by
tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class
engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work
more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global,
diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and
passion to fulfill GEs mission and deliver for our customers.
www.ge.com GE offers a great work environment, professional
development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE
is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made
without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin,
gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity
or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other
characteristics protected by law.Additional Eligibility
Qualifications:GE will only employ those who are legally authorized
to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of
employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug
screen (as applicable).Additional Locations:United States;Alabama,
Alaska, American Samoa, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado,
Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia,
Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky,
Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota,
Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire,
New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota,
Northern Mariana Islands, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania,
Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee,
Texas, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Utah, Vermont, Virgin
Islands, U.S., Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin,
Keywords: General Electric, Bloomington , Database Conversion Specialist - Diagnostic Cardiology, IT / Software / Systems , Bloomington, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!