Guest Service Agent/Hotel Front Desk/Days 7a-3p/Nights/Weekends 3p-11p
Company: DoubleTree by Hilton
Posted on: November 23, 2021
General Summary: To increase customer satisfaction by providing
efficient and courteous Front Desk service in accordance with the
standards of DoubleTree Hotel and Conference Center and Tentac
- Provide quality service to the customer by responding to their
requests promptly, efficiently, and courteously during check-in,
check-out and throughout stay.
- Retain current clients and grow client base.
- Provide shuttle service to and from area locations.
- Communicate with supervisors and co-workers and clients in a
courteous manner at all timesIn addition to performance of the
essential functions, this position may be required to perform a
combination of the following supportive functions.
- Uses suggestive selling skills and company sales programs to
maximize revenue and occupancy levels.
- Handles guest accounts and maintains cash drawer.
- Answers incoming phone calls, processes
reservation/cancellation/modification requests, and transfers calls
to appropriate departments.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other
- Working knowledge of all services and facilities of the
- Ability to assist hotel guests in an effective manner.
- Ability to fully follow supervisor's directions.
- Ability to remember and recite company promotions and
information.Strong communication skills; including the ability to
deal effectively with vastly diverse groups of people and
guests.Required: High School DiplomaExperience: Preferred: Front
desk experience or other experience in the hospitality
field.Licenses or Certificates: Required: Drivers LicenseGrooming:
All employees must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed
appearance per Hilton DoubleTree and Tentac standards.Required
experience: Dynamic Customer Service : 1 yearJob Types: Full-time,
Part-timeJob Types: Full-time, Part-timePay: $12.50 per
- Employee discount
- Referral programSchedule:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availabilityCOVID-19 considerations:PPE provided to all
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Experience:
- Hotel Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Front Desk: 1 year (Preferred)Work Location:
- One locationWork Remotely:
- NoWork Location: One location
Keywords: DoubleTree by Hilton, Bloomington , Guest Service Agent/Hotel Front Desk/Days 7a-3p/Nights/Weekends 3p-11p, Hospitality & Tourism , Bloomington, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!