Hospitalist Opportunity in Bloomington, IL
Company: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group
Posted on: June 13, 2019
Hospitalist opening in Bloomington, Illinois. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job Specifics
- New opportunity exists for a BC/BE IM, FM, and/or Med/Peds
Hospitalists in Bloomington, IL.
- 7 on/7 off schedule. No procedures Required
- Fourteen bed ICU Unit. All ICU patients have
- Subspecialty Support: eICU fully functional. Neurology, general
surgery, cardiology, pulmonology/intensivist, gastroenterology,
orthopedics on staff.
- Advanced Practice Provider support.
- EPIC EMR The Benefits
- Competitive base salary plus incentives.
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
- 480 hours sick time/year
- Signing bonus
- Loan repayment options
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid
relocation The Community
- OSF HealthCare St. Joseph Medical Center, is a Magnet
designated hospital located in Bloomington-Normal, Illinois, a
149-bed, not-for-profit, Level II Trauma Center.
- Known as the "Twin Cities" of central Illinois,
Bloomington-Normal is the perfect setting for those seeking an
urban lifestyle in a country setting. Centrally located between
Chicago, St. Louis and Indianapolis, the Twin Cities sit on the
crossroads of the largest interstates in Illinois: I-74, I-55 and
- As the corporate home of both State Farm Insurance and COUNTRY
Financial, the residents of Bloomington-Normal also enjoy a diverse
and robust economy.
- Illinois State University and Illinois Wesleyan University are
located here as are numerous local community and technical schools.
Keyphrases: hospitalist jobs
Keywords: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group, Bloomington , Hospitalist Opportunity in Bloomington, IL, Healthcare , Bloomington, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!