Home Care Registered Nurse - After Hours/On Call-$5,000 Sign On Bonus
Company: Great Lakes Caring
Posted on: May 23, 2019
Great Lakes Caring understands that the value and quality of our
care relies upon the ability and satisfaction of our employees. We
prioritize patient care and employee satisfaction above corporate
profitability. Because our core values underscore the foundation of
our culture, we created I Am Great Lakes Caring to ensure that
every employee embraces and is committed to our company's focus and
mission. If you share our commitment to delivering superior quality
care and loving where you work, then we invite you to join our team
of compassionate professionals.JOB OVERVIEW:?I am committed to
quality. It is at the core of everything I do and every decision I
make.The Home Care?Registered Nurse (Third-Shift/Nights) is a
trained professional nurse who administers skilled nursing care to
patients and families in the home or facility setting during third
shift (at night). My commitment will include:
- Performing admission, routine, respite, or continuous care
visits and assess patients within regulatory requirements.
- Coordinating the care delivered to her/his patient
- Communicating regularly with the interdisciplinary team and
identifying patient, family, or caregiver needs.
- Building rapport and communicating effectively with patients,
families, physicians, facilities, and other interdisciplinary team
- Assessing assigned case load of hospice care patients and
families to identify the physical, psychosocial and environmental
needs of patients as evidenced by documentation, clinical records,
interdisciplinary team reports, after-hours reports, and on-site
- Participating in the implementation of the plan of care of an
assigned case load to ensure quality, continuity of care, and
achievement of patient outcome.
- Demonstrating compliance with accurate, timely and pertinent
information regarding the patient, family and
- Education: Graduate of an accredited Certificate, Diploma,
Associate or Baccalaureate School of Nursing.
- Licensure: Current state License as a Registered Nurse. Must
have valid driver?s license.
- Experience: One (1) year experience as a nurse in a clinical
care setting, hospice or home health environment preferred.
- Skills: Demonstrates ability to assess and respond to the needs
of patients, families and caregivers in varied settings and to
function effectively in the home or nursing facility environment.
Demonstrates skill in nursing practice, ability to cope with family
emotional stress and tolerance of individual lifestyles. Ability to
handle multiple priorities, documentation requirements and
- Transportation: Reliable transportation.I am committed to a
caring culture that embraces teamwork and supports the employee.
?At Great Lakes Caring Home Health and Hospice we want you to love
your work and the people you work with, while making a positive
difference in the lives of patients. That is why a career at Great
Lakes Caring offers:
- A new challenge that allows you to make your work meaningful.
We help people every day who are in need of our care.
- Competitive compensation (based on experience)
- A full line of benefits including medical, dental and vision
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Opportunities for advancement within our organization and
- NURSECAR? company car program
- Tuition reimbursement and certification testing to help you
reach your goalsCOMPANY OVERVIEW:?I am committed to integrity,
efficiency and the highest ethical standards.Great Lakes Caring
Home Health and Hospice, part of the Elara Caring network of
companies, is one of the nation's leading providers of in home
health care. Great Lakes Caring dedicates its resources to
providing value-based, high quality care wherever our patients call
home. Great Lakes Caring's primary focus is to provide superior
quality health care to those we are honored to serve, utilizing
state-of-the-art technology and innovative processes which drive
extraordinary patient outcomes. With locations across the country,
Great Lakes Caring provides the right care, at the right time, in
the right place. Great Lakes Caring is committed to being a great
place to work for employees, and is the recipient of Fortune
Magazine's Best Workplaces in Healthcare and Best Workplaces for
Millennials awards, in addition to being recognized as a National
Best and Brightest Company to Work For.--
Keywords: Great Lakes Caring, Bloomington , Home Care Registered Nurse - After Hours/On Call-$5,000 Sign On Bonus, Healthcare , Springfield, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!