Advanced Practice Registered Nurse; Full-Time; Days
Company: Chestnut Health Systems Inc.
Posted on: November 3, 2018
Chestnut Health Systems is a leading provider of behavioral and primary health care services. Over four decades, Chestnut has grown to over 700 committed, compassionate employees providing substance use, mental health and primary care treatment to patients in Central and Southern Illinois. We provide fully integrated care for all of our patients by combining behavioral health care services with our community-based primary care health centers. Chestnut also conducts research and training throughout the U.S.A.Advanced Practice Registered Nurses, are you looking for an opportunity to take the next step in your career working with one of the region?s most respected health care organizations? Join us at Chestnut Family Health Center, a division of Chestnut Health Systems. We are a private, not-for-profit charitable organization offering comprehensive scope of integrated health care that is focused on delivery of patient centered, whole person care including primary care and behavioral care.?Due to our growing client population Chestnut Family Health Center is seeking Advanced Practice Registered Nurses, who would be interested in full-time employment,?to join our multidisciplinary team of prescribers and support staff in?Bloomington, Illinois.? This is an exciting opportunity for Advanced Practice Registered Nurses?interested in providing quality services to an underprivileged community while working collaboratively the other members of Chestnut Health Systems to provide an integrated approach to care.?Bring your enthusiasm and compassion to help others and we will provide you with a nurturing caring environment in which to work. Contact us today; we definitely want to hear from you!??**Please note to be considered for a position you must attach a resume, complete the application, and answer all screening questions.?#CBResponsibilities
- Provide high-quality, patient-centered, culturally sensitive mental health provider services:
- Conduct comprehensive History (HPI)
- Address Problems and Medications List
- Conduct thorough Review of Systems (ROS)
- Perform thorough review of Past Medical History
- Conduct thorough Physical Examination
- Develop Assessment and Plan
- Management of Care / Medical Decision Making
- Provide direct medical prescriber services in accordance with Nurse Practitioner Collaborative Agreement, State of Illinois and agency policies and procedures:
- Actively participate in Collaboration meetings and discussions
- Staff cases when appropriateActively participate in program development activities to improve services to patients and educate staff on relevant topics.
- Actively participate in multi-disciplinary team staffing and consultation activities including team huddles, meetings and/or calls.
- Perform services diligently and faithfully, in accordance with the Corporate Bylaws and policies of Chestnut or affiliated corporate entities, with the same quality and practice of medicine performed in the community in accordance with all applicable local, state, and federal laws and applicable codes of conduct and the Joint Commission.
- Assist Chestnut in complying with all applicable standards as required by HRSA, the Joint Commission and other applicable accrediting organizations, licensing bodies and payers.Qualifications
- Position requires an Illinois Registered Nurse license with a Master?s degree in Nursing.
- Must be licensed as Nurse Practitioner or other Advanced Practice Registered Nurse in the state of Illinois.
- Specialization in family practice with experience in mental health or substance use setting acceptable.
- Specialization in mental health preferred.
- Satisfactory completion of Chestnut?s background checking process.This full-time position includes an excellent compensation and benefits package including health, dental, life, and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan with company match, generous paid time off benefits, and more.For immediate consideration, please see us at www.chestnut.org/employment***For additional information and inquiries text 'Chestnut' to 97211Chestnut welcomes applications from qualified individuals with recovery experience.EOE ? Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled
Keywords: Chestnut Health Systems Inc., Bloomington , Advanced Practice Registered Nurse; Full-Time; Days, Healthcare , Bloomington, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!