Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Posted on: September 12, 2023
Evaluates and treats patients of all ages. Serves as a role
model in delivery of professional services and as a clinical
resource for staff and students.
- Collects case history information and integrates information
from patients, family, caregivers, teachers, relevant others, and
other professionals. Selects and administers appropriate evaluation
procedures to meet patient needs. Recognizes the needs, values,
preferred mode of communication, and cultural/linguistic background
of the patient, family, caregivers and relevant others.
- Conducts assessment procedures for speech and language
pathology. Selects or develops and uses appropriate materials and
instrumentation for prevention and intervention.
- Develops and implements a setting appropriate plan of care with
measurable and achievable goals that meet patients need.
Collaborates with patients and relevant others in the planning
- Interprets, integrates, and synthesizes all information to
develop a treatment plan and make appropriate recommendations for
- Evaluates patients with speech and feeding related
- Administers standardized testing to access level of function
compared to age related norms
- Assess feeding and swallowing impairments
- Educates patients and caregivers on home programs and
- Coordinates with pediatric PT/OT on treatment
- Completes daily documentation and charging in therapy EMR
- Completes annual requirements as per therapy clinical ladder
for senior status which includes supervision of students,
completing an approved project, and one in-service training
Keywords: CARLE, Bloomington , Speech Language Pathologist (SLP), Healthcare , Bloomington, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!