Company: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group
Posted on: May 28, 2023
- Busy pediatric practice seeks a physician to serve a
well-established and growing patient base in Ottawa and Streator,
- Three days a week will be at our Ottawa location and two days
week will be at our Streator location.
- Nursery and Pediatric Call is 1:5 weekends; single hospital
responsibilities at OSF Saint Elizabeth Medical Center.
- Supportive work environment including 1 Pediatrician, 1
Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, 4 Family Medicine, 4 Internal
Medicine, and 3 Family Nurse Practitioners.
- Work collaboratively with our health system s nearby OB/GYN
- Epic EMR. THE BENEFITS:
- Competitive base salary plus incentives
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
- 480 hours sick time/year
- Signing bonus
- Loan repayment options
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid
relocation THE COMMUNITY: Gateway to Starved Rock Country
- The term best of both worlds is a perfect description for
Ottawa and LaSalle County. Small-town charm? Family friendly?
Outdoors paradise? LaSalle County has all of that. Big-city
excitement? Easy access to major transportation? Situated on
Interstate 80, and just 80 miles from Chicago, Ottawa checks those
- Two navigable rivers, the Fox and the Illinois, meet in the
middle of town and flow westward into Starved Rock State Park where
more than 2 million people hike through its 18 canyons, climb its
majestic bluffs, camp, fish, hunt, cruise the river or enjoy the
fine on-site lodging and dining facilities each year.
- Other nearby recreation opportunities include horseback riding,
zip-lining, rafting and Skydive Chicago, the world s largest
skydiving resort. Thriving arts and entertainment communities,
strong public and private school systems and a high quality of life
with a lower cost of living are among the benefits in this town of
- Visit org/ottawa to access more community resources.
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician
Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and
other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's
programs for professional malpractice and other liability
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the
State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable. PREFERRED
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide
patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the
patients served EOE
Keywords: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group, Bloomington , Pediatric Physician, Healthcare , Streator, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...