Inpatient RN - BroMenn Float Pool
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Using evidence-based practice, clinical decision making,
compassion and skilled dialogue, the registered nurse leads
-efforts to create the safest patient environment and the best
patient experience. The nurse delivers and coordinates
-patient-centered care across the continuum to support the
successful transition of patients to other healthcare delivery
-systems or their home communities. The registered nurse is
responsible for providing and coordinating comprehensive -patient
care through the appropriate utilization of assessment, diagnosis,
planning, implementation and evaluation, in -accordance with
established standards, policies and procedures.
- Uses the nursing process to assess the needs of the patient,
plan and implement interventions and evaluate the effectiveness of
the plan of care. Involves the patient and family in planning and
- Develops and maintains a therapeutic relationship throughout
the healthcare continuum.
- Mobilizes appropriate resources in response to situations that
have the potential to negatively impact patient and -family
- Analyzes challenging situations and intervenes as appropriate
to optimize patient outcomes. Implements strategies to -reduce
patient risk and increase patient safety.
- Assesses patient and family readiness to learn, and
individualizes the approach as necessary. Works collaboratively to
-develop strategies to meet the learning needs of the patient and
- Initiates referrals and discharge planning and actively
coordinates the plan utilizing the interdisciplinary approach.
Keywords: CARLE, Bloomington , Inpatient RN - BroMenn Float Pool, Healthcare , Bloomington, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!